Back to 5 day week !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to 5 day week !

I decided enough is enough . Back to 1 job and have more free time at weekends . Dumping the Caretaker job at village hall . Place gets trashed most weekends by 18 year and 21st birthday parties and also pikey weddings. Commitee dont care they just say 'clean it up its wot your paid for' . Stuff it , let someone else do it. The money was basic wage and it meant working every weekend .
    Also resigned from my main job today . Start a new one 1st Feb . Back into the motor trade which I swore I would not do as it drove me mad. But got offered a similar position as I do now which is wot ever the boss wants doing . Driving customers cars , valeting cars/vans, car sales, etc but also decorating buy to sell properties he owns . No more 6-30 starts , nice 8-00 start and proper overtime rates not just basic .
    He knows about my health problem and says he can see no reason not to employ me, unlike other companies I applied to .
    Maybe things are looking up .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Nice one Rick.Hope it all goes well for you mate and it seems you've found an understanding employer
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

About time you had something go your way for a change. Got my fingers crossed for you.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

cool.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Good Luck Rick and Ian sends his best.

Comment

Good luck mate, hope you get treated right by the guy!

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Good luck mate, nice to have someone have a bit of faith in you innit?
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Nice one Rick.
                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya Rick n Good Luck for the future mate

There's always a Payback .. Ya just don't know where n ya never know when !!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

1st day tommorrow , just like starting at a new school but hopefully no beatings and having my lunch money stolen off me.
                    Typically no works goodbye drink up or even a goodbye from most of the blokes . Did have a thank you card from office bods and a small box of choclates (gone in 5 mins size and was ) .
                    I did offer to help at weekends until they find someone to replace me , but dought they will ring due to their pride and stubbournes .

Hope this job works out .
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

good luck rick hope tam got something nice for your lunchbox
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Can i av yer caretakers job. Down to last bit of cash with nowt on the horizon.
                        In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Working...
                        X