@koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    When i can afford to pay subs, what difference will it make to this already fantastic club apart from getting a blue star next to my name?, Paul
    You will be part of the elite group & you will be able to send & receive PM's so you can ask a question to one individual instead of the whole world.

i.e Ive bought some new stockings in red, should i have bought the pink ones to match my pink high heels.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Bugga.

My secrets out.

Comment

You will also get a warm and fuzzy feeling that's not weeing down your leg. If your like si Tate, you may also get innapropriate, priapic feelings, neccesitating walking with a limp.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

and (to be REALLY boring) you'll be helping to keep this forum running - it costs a hell of a lot !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Ha Ha, How come there is different coloured stars for some guys?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              You will also get a warm and fuzzy feeling that's not weeing down your leg. If your like si Tate, you may also get innapropriate, priapic feelings, neccesitating walking with a limp.
              Thats pretty accurate to say we've never met gra.

Comment

If you're feeling flush and make a donation as well as paying your subs you get a silver star (Silver's also the best colour for a Surf)

Admin & the mods also get pretty colours too

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post

i.e Ive bought some new stockings in red, should i have bought the pink ones to match my pink high heels.
                  Pahh!........bl00dy novice cross-dressers, of course you should have got the pink ones. I know what im talking abou.....ah.....hmm....i mean i dunno??

Comment

Flush, Ha Ha, The blue star is a similar colour to my 4Runner, How much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
                      Pahh!........bl00dy novice cross-dressers, of course you should have got the pink ones. I know what im talking abou.....ah.....hmm....i mean i dunno??
                      I'll PM you later so we can compare....................erm surfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                        Flush, Ha Ha, The blue star is a similar colour to my 4Runner, How much is it?
                        Standard £15.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                          I'll PM you later so we can compare....................erm surfs.

Comment

Damned pervs get everywhere - they ought to be banned !

Comment

Working...
                            X