Little bulbs, big headache.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bulbs, big headache.

Put some osram nightbreakers in. very nice. Happy.

Sidelights look very dull, and ones blown, so get new led 'white' ones off ebay. Very blue. Send back. Not happy.

Get new guaranteed white bulbs from local motor shop. Very blue. Very very not happy.

Can I get white white bulbs? or are all white bulbs blue?

If the white bulbs are blue, what colour are the blue bulbs?

Is it just me that thinks white headlights and blue sidelights looks silly?

Originally posted by blakarm View Post

Sidelights look very dull, and ones blown, so get new led 'white' ones off ebay. Very blue. Send back. Not happy.

Get new guaranteed white bulbs from local motor shop. Very blue. Very very not happy.

Blue tint looks ok but the coppers hate them and gives them an excuse to stop and do you if they feel like it.

Comment

I think you need to get the ones that most people call Xenon or HID white?
      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by blakarm View Post

I fitted some Philips extreme power headlight bulbs and also found the side lights yellow by comparison so bought some LED side lights off ebay (From Hong Kong at less than £2.20 delivered).
        The LED'S were much brighter although one side did have a slight blue tint so I bought another pair and again had a white LED and a slightly blue one and made a white matching pair with 2 blues in reserve!

Comment

First set was 'xenon white' second set was 'super white'.

On a laptop at the mo, no way of sending a pic of just how slap in the face blue they are next to the headlights.

Comment

Working...
          X