Speaking of newer surfs.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of newer surfs.........

When will we start seeing more 4th gens up for sale?

I quite like them but not seen that many for sale, not even seen one in the flesh + i'd be a bit worried about parts & how readly avalable they would be.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Si there are at least two near you I followed a Silver one from Aspley nr Huddersfield all the way to Wakefield he turned into the road just past morrisons. The second was a white one and I saw it when stuck at the lights at Rothwell I was queuing to get on the M62 the Silver had Brit plates the White one had Channel island plates on, they both looked very clean and very new !
    Apparently the americans like them up at Menwith Hill too
    Last edited by John h; 12 January 2010, 22:12.
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
      Si there are at least two near you I followed a Silver one from Aspley nr Huddersfield all the way to Wakefield he turned into the road just past morrisons. The second was a white one and I saw it when stuck at the lights at Rothwell I was queuing to get on the M62 the Silver had brit plates the Wite one had Channel island plates on, they both looked very clean and very new !
      I do a bit of work in rothwell & wakey, i'll keep my eyes pealed for them.
      Would really like one but if im honest it won't be for a couple of years yet, if i had that sort of money now i would probably go for an LC because i know very little about the 4th gen, they could turn out to be a lemon for all i know.

Comment

Yep know what you mean, but it does make a mockery of the Advert for the White one when we have a few running round West Yorks !

Comment

Yep know what you mean, but it does make a mockery of the Advert for the White one when we have a few running round West Yorks !
          Did'nt even look at where it was, 3 miles from my house.
          Might go have a look this weekend if its still there.

Comment

Thats it then, full report at the weekend ! pics dimensions everything !

Comment

Thats it then, full report at the weekend ! pics dimensions everything !
              Will do.

Comment

They have a Blue one on their website apparently being shipped ?

Comment

So where is it ?

come on Si what was it like ?

Comment

So where is it ?

come on Si what was it like ?
                    Sorry mate did'nt get chance due to work & the other half wanting things doing. Gunna try this weekend & im going with intention to buy "well thats what im gunna let them think" just to see what i'd get for mine & maybe even a test drive.

Thing is i went to "LOOK" at a caravan just before christmas & ended up buying it.

Comment

Is that a Bradford code on the number ? Tina got all excited when she saw the Mustang ...until she saw the sold sign !! What i forgot to add was, do they have their stock at bradford or is it just a sales agency ? like algys where they bid and ship for you ?
                      Last edited by John h; 19 January 2010, 17:26.

Comment

Working...
                      X