i don't believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't believe it

The ruddy kitchen roof is now leaking and water p155ing in.It looks like the lead flashing has come out the wall and water is getting in behind it and through the ceiling.If its not one thing its another
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

better log off and fix it then!

just joking rich thats not good news.. if its not the house its the truck and vice versa... hope you get it fixed soon
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hope you get it fixed! We were just at the point of forking out a load of cash to replace the central heating boiler when I wrote my car off in the snow, now I've replaced it with the surf, so I'm a happy man, but the boiler hasn't been replaced yet so the Mrs isn't too impressed! Not my fault anyway - noone was willing to do it over the hols, so tough!

Comment

I know the feeling ....as a drip re appeared in my front room (bungalow) a combination of stormy winds (no pun intended) and the melting snow on the roof.

If there's no snow/ice .. i will get up on the roof this weekend.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

got a call out on sunday to one of my fathers flats that had water seeping through the ceiling, the result:

was 3" of ice on the roof of flat extension and 2" of snow on top of that....

Comment

Working...
          X