Do they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
    Look i dont care what you say, i dont like the ads. I think there designed to appeal to those with money problems, an easy way out of debt & there is no such thing.
    You as an individual make a living out of a similar strategy but the difference is they bombard millions of tv viewers with repetitive moronic ads encouraging folks to sell their property for a fraction of the real value.
    Bunch of scroungers in my opinion. Its not so much what they're doing, its how they're attracting business.
    Do you work for a living? If not, you're exploiting those of us who do.

If you do work, you're either self employed (a businessman) or employed (by a business). If you're self employed, you're exploiting people in the same way as WBAC are doing. If you're employed, your employer is exploiting you in the same way as WBAC are doing to others.

What I'm saying is that you're either exploiting, or being exploited. There is no middle ground.

And you do care what I say, or you wouldn't reply...
    Last edited by Albannach; 10 January 2010, 12:14. Reason: Word misuse!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Do you work for a living? If not, you're scrounging from those of us who do.

If you do work, you're either self employed (a businessman) or employed (by a business). If you're self employed, you're exploiting people in the same way as WBAC are doing. If you're employed, your employer is exploiting you in the same way as WBAC are doing to others.

What I'm saying is that you're either exploiting, or being exploited. There is no middle ground.

And you do care what I say, or you wouldn't reply...
      Unfortunately i lost my job last year so no i dont work for a living at the moment. Not that its any of your business. I urge you not to make this personal.

I think it reveals your own ignorance that you would consider anyone thats unemployed as a scrounger to be honest.
      A lot of hard-working people have lost their jobs as a side affect of the recent global economic crisis. Are they all scroungers?
      Thats not their fault so who are you to condemn them? Have you never lost a job?

Truly i do not care for your opinion, i respond to your comments in the hope that i might enlighten you. At this very moment im bored so waffle on.....
      Last edited by fonecrusher1; 10 January 2010, 04:02.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
        Unfortunately i lost my job last year so no i do work for a living at the moment. Not that its any of your business. I urge you not to make this personal.

I think it reveals your own ignorance that you would consider anyone thats unemployed as a scrounger to be honest.
        A lot of hard-working people have lost their jobs as a side affect of the recent global economic crisis. Are they all scroungers?
        Thats not their fault so who are you to condemn them? Have you never lost a job?

Truly i do not care for your opinion, i respond to your comments in the hope that i might enlighten you. At this very moment im bored so waffle on.....
        I've lost a few jobs, but I've never claimed benefits. But as you said that's inapposite. I'm not making this personal, and trust me, I'm not ignorant.

But, I refuse to berate someone because they are doing better than I am, which is what you are doing with WBAC. You're jealous of their success, which is sad. I look at companies like that and think about how simple an idea it was and congratulate them on thinking it up.

You need to stop thinking everyone owes you something and get off your arse and make your own destiny.

And you truly do care what I say, because you continue to reply...

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          I've lost a few jobs, but I've never claimed benefits. But as you said that's inapposite. I'm not making this personal, and trust me, I'm not ignorant.

But, I refuse to berate someone because they are doing better than I am, which is what you are doing with WBAC. You're jealous of their success, which is sad. I look at companies like that and think about how simple an idea it was and congratulate them on thinking it up.

You need to stop thinking everyone owes you something and get off your arse and make your own destiny.

And you truly do care what I say, because you continue to reply...
          Honestly from the few responses you make they tend to be very cynical, bitter, aggressive & a little antagonistic. The last post was a perfect example.

Dont forget you initially replied to a comment i made so i think we all know who cares about who's opinion.
          Ive haven't claimed anything by the way, just to quash your assumptions.
          You have insinuated that im lazy, jealous & sad because i have been unemployed for a few months. You really should preview & read your comments before you submit them & have a good long think about yourself while your at it.
          You've twisted a fairly straight-forward conversation into a personal slanging match yet again.
          I have no interest in this bullsh1t, im honestly not into this.
          Some people you get on with, some you dont. You are most definitely in the latter category.

Good luck to you.

Comment

My apologies for the misuse of the word Scrounging in post 17. I should have said 'Exploiting' as the point I was trying to make was that one is either exploiting someone or something, or being exploited by someone or something. I personally prefer to exploit.

And Mr Crsher, I wasn't slanging anyone, being cynical, bitter aggressive or antagonistic. However, I was wholeheartedly disagreeing with you and trying to point out that WBAC are in business to make money, the fact they are buying and selling cars is irrelevant.

Also I made no insinuations, if I think you're lazy, or any of the other things you think I said, I'd tell you in a very clear and concise manner.

Comment

There are always going to be companies that exploit poor people.... look at “Bright house” another company that advertises on TV... “pay weekly”, “no credit checks” etc.

Those of us with money would never consider going to such a place as the interest rates are so ridiculously high.... but there are people out there who have no alternative.
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

'we buy any car dot com' is in fact 'car shaft', oops sorry 'car craft'. biggest bunch of lying thieving rip off barstewerds i have ever known. how do i know this..............i used to sell cars for them at their rochdale showroom. i did less than 3 months and left, because i like to sleep at night.

they will indeed buy just about buy anything, but , subject to documentation fee's etc and at a ludicrous price in the first place.

mick.

Comment

I have lost my job and I am claiming benefit. i am claiming the benefit that I am entiltled to having worked my b***ocks off for donkeys years. I dont believe that i am scrounging, just taking the assistance I need while seeking work.
                  As for WBAC, and, oh look cash for gold are on the box as I type. These people are working in a free market to make money and good on em, but they are taking advantage of the desperate.
                  Scrap gold is being bought at £17/gram and is re-minted and can be sold at (last time Im looked) for £27/gram. As gold is at an all time high it makes obvious sense to keep it as its worth more to you than it is as scrap.
                  Only desperate people who need cash are selling. Anyone not desperate for cash realises that their gold in valuable and worth keeping.
                  In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Working...
                  X