No announcement yet.

Sinned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Cant Get Right;609832]Dodge Nitro, 175 Bhp, o-60 about 10 secs, 6 speed manual, 30 mpg.QUOTE]

So as a car it's not that powerful, not that fast and not that economical and as an off road vehicle its totally pants and generally has alround poor american workmanship.
    Sorry, you bought this car because.....?
    Sooner have an onyx coffee table er, I mean jeep.
    In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Aww poor you, you want to have a go to. Thats so sweet. I bought it cos i like it

Comment

Just kiddin around, drive what you like. I do. I could fill a warehouse with cars that i would like to drive some of which would give most people a giggle, I would even drive a bright orange bond bug just cos I like em.
        My first ever car was a Citroen Ami, bright yellow with blue wings on each corner. i thought it ws fantastic. Ive even had a Lada Riva.
        Cars dont have to be fast or even practical as long as its what you like thats all that matters. But really, The Nitro is one odd looking motor you have to admit. If only "Nitro" had some bearing on actual performance I guess I would give it a go myself.
        Last edited by Nostromo; 10 January 2010, 14:26.

Comment

Must admit, when people ask me the name o it i try just to say a dodge. The nitro part is soooooo feckin cheesy.

Comment

It is American, should imagine you could have it large with extra cheese if you wanted. Maybe if you jacked the rear springs and put larch wheels on the back with some flames, then you could tell them its a nitro without it sounding to bad. I thing thats the image they where trying to achieve with the PT Cruiser.
            Last edited by Nostromo; 10 January 2010, 14:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo View Post
              It is American, should imagine you could have it large with extra cheese if you wanted. Maybe if you jacked the rear springs and put larch wheels on the back with some flames, then you could tell them its a nitro without it sounding to bad. I thing thats the image they where trying to achieve with the PT Cruiser.
              Whats wrong with a PT cruiser.

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                Whats wrong with a PT cruiser
                Its a half hearted throw back to the days when true custom cars roamed the land, cars that someone had put heart and soul into in both body work and engine tuning. Its just like the hot hatch boys who think they just need to put a loud sound system in a car with some off the shelf body kits and call it done. All fur coat and no nickers.
                the PT Cruiser is truly lame, an off the shelf not so hot rod.

Comment

Its a half hearted throw back to the days when true custom cars roamed the land, cars that someone had put heart and soul into in both body work and engine tuning. Its just like the hot hatch boys who think they just need to put a loud sound system in a car with some off the shelf body kits and call it done. All fur coat and no nickers.
                  the PT Cruiser is truly lame, an off the shelf not so hot rod.
                  I was being scarky.

Comment

I Know, just wanted to say that for a long time and you gave me the oportunity Thanks

Comment

I've driven a PT Cruiser a few times and I am pleased to say that it is definitely the worst car I have ever been in. Ride is crap, steering is crap, gearchange is crap, handling in awful, quality is rock-bottom.......

Comment

What, not a hot rod then. Shocker

Comment

I Know, just wanted to say that for a long time and you gave me the oportunity Thanks
                          Glad to be of help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                            could be cos o the sheer weight o the motor
                            my car is way heavier than yours.....

wow Chris what the #### have you bought now.....
                            well each to their own...

I don't like them but hey if your happy with it...
                            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                            X