No announcement yet.

anybody actually online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can engage/disengage 4wd above 20mph up to about 40-50mph without any problems. and you can turn it on and off while driving so if you come to a NON slippy part just turn off when you see snow again back on! dont worry about low 4wd you will only use that if your off road really or pulling something you need low down grunt to get moving.

have a play around with it while the snow is on the ground (in to N or p push lever forward then in to drive) you will see the difference with the gearing.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
      you can engage/disengage 4wd above 20mph up to about 40-50mph without any problems. and you can turn it on and off while driving so if you come to a NON slippy part just turn off when you see snow again back on! dont worry about low 4wd you will only use that if your off road really or pulling something you need low down grunt to get moving.

have a play around with it while the snow is on the ground (in to N or p push lever forward then in to drive) you will see the difference with the gearing.
      Thanks for the confirmation, must say i never had to worry about all this in my Subaru Legacy Outback (Lancaster). Just drove and that was it.( granted its not a rock hopper) Maybe i should try to put it back on the road, but parts are so dam expensive.
      Thanks again to all.
      nigel
      Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

once you know how to work the 4wd system its simple really nothing to worry about

Comment

Just Wondering

Watching Sky weather, was wondering when a "cold snap" becomes a "cold spell" Is there some sort of meterorigal formular for these seemingly inaccurate prediction. My area hasnt had much in the way of bad warnings, but we still has 5 inches last night.
          nigel
          Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

Working...
          X