Been in hospital again .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been in hospital again .

I got took in to hospital by ambulance day before New Year Eve . I collapsed for some unknown reason . I been having a lot of discomfort since the operation the week before and a heavy cold did not help with all the coughing I was doing . After loads of tests they are still none the wiser as to why I collapsed or why I am still in discomfort after the op. Managed to get out of hospital 9.00pm New Year Eve so at least I could see New Year in with friends and family . Plus it was Nutters Night so all the ####ed up toss pots would be fighting and ending up in hospital and I didnt want to be in a bed next to one . So back to work Monday or wait till I collapse again .
    Happy New Year .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Sorry to hear things ain't going as planed Rick !!
    One Hospital visit is bad enough (if the problem's sorted) but a second visit after ya collapsed n no diagnosis doesn't sound to clever ... more than a little concerning n irritating I bet !!
    Hope it didn't spoil ya festivity n New celebrations too much ..
    Hope it's sorted soon mate ....
    Good Luck n Happy New year

There's always a Payback .. Cos ya don't know where n ya never know when !!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Happy new year Rick.

Seems to me that you hadn't fully rcovered after the op, especially with having a cold. A few days rest doing absolutely nothing should sort you out.

Have you tried re-newing your rad cap? What about fluids, are they at the correct level?

Comment

Ooo sorry to hear - like the others say put your feet up an rest. You probably over did it as with having a cold as well your body needs time out. Hope you're feeling better soon.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Rick and hope you have a better 2010
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Take is as easy as possible, every op will knock you back even if you you feel ok, take a week out and just eat sleep and rest best thing you can do.
            hope you feel better soon!

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X