what car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what car?

so we had to go delivering presents to south wales on wednesday, decision should i go in the soarer or surf? as there was already snow on the ground i opted for the surf, got down there ok, village near blackwood,roads clear as a bell,but while we were there a snow storm put about two inches of snow on already freezing roads,had to go down quite a steep long and winding hill between cars, speed about 5mph nearly at the bottom was a ford ka with the passenger side front wheel tucked under the body where he had hit the kerb at a great rate of knots, then up a straight hill with traffic lights in the middle and round-a-bout at the top there were cars sliding about all over some could'nt get going just wheels spinning, the surf took it in its stride and performed splendidly, i am glad i still had all my kit in it as the weight helped with the traction going up but i had to be a bit warey on the brakes going down. very glad i did'nt go in the soarer as we would have never have got out, a 1 hour journey took 2hr 20 minutes as it was.
Working...
X