one for our Irish members!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one for our Irish members!!!

time for me to VRT surf, went down yesterday, quote for VRT €255, all good, girl comes out to inspect surf, "uh oh, we have a slight problem, thats not a crewcab!!!!!" new VRT quote €878, so my question to all ye irish surfers, how the hell do i VRT my beast cheaply!!!!!

Oh and merry christmas

Hi
    I dont fancy your task,but because the ln130 came in crewcab form it should be easier than the kzn185 because this was not available in crewcab,
    It seems to be that there are different rules in each revenue office and these rules keep changing all the time,
    If you want to give me a buzz i will be happy to explain how i got mine through, it will take too long to write it all here.. 087 2357715
    regards G1xer

Comment

cheers mate, i'll give you a buzz monday when things quieten down abit from christmas....

Comment

Hey Rob thats a bit of pi55er alright.
        Why dont you just convert it to a commercial vehicle? Take out the back seats, remove seat belts etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
          Hey Rob thats a bit of pi55er alright.
          Why dont you just convert it to a commercial vehicle? Take out the back seats, remove seat belts etc etc.
          thats looking like it, my only option was wheter or not to bring truck down as ion the phone they werent to worried bout viewing it, so i might see if i can, say its in a mechanics being fixed at the moment or something....

Comment

push for the crewcab option,,I did and i have my 3rd gen as a crewcab and commercial,
            it is great for when i have to bring the kids along cause it is still fully legal.

Comment

mine has being cleared as a passenger is there any way i can change it two crew cab for lower tax as id imagion the the crew cab is taxed at commerical rate of 280euros afaik

Comment

what was your VRT podge??? you had yours in the country long??? i am gonna try get it through without having to rip out th interior.... so lets see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                  what was your VRT podge??? you had yours in the country long??? i am gonna try get it through without having to rip out th interior.... so lets see what happens...
                  i bought it vrt,d and all it was just used for city slicking around dublin now it gets the odd off road trip and is regulary used for towing the drift car

Comment

Originally posted by podge09 View Post
                    i bought it vrt,d and all it was just used for city slicking around dublin now it gets the odd off road trip and is regulary used for towing the drift car
                    i noticed ya have a skyline, and a sylvia..... you drift down in rosegreen at all???

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                      i noticed ya have a skyline, and a sylvia..... you drift down in rosegreen at all???
                      no usually drift in mondello rosegreen is closed to drifting now only the nationals and the hot rods there now

Comment

Working...
                      X