Still alive , I think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still alive , I think ?

Got out of hospital yesterday mid day after my minor heart op . Complete waste of time . After shaving my 'man garden' , chest and anything else they wanted to , I went in the operating theatre and had the procedure started. They stuck only wot I can describe as a outer bike cable through my groin up an artery into my heart . Then 3 electric wires were passed through the bike cable . Then they electrcuted my heart for about 10 mins to try and get the heart to beat irregular as my symtoms did. They gave up and said they could not find the problem so back to square one . Only been like it for 30 years so I suppose I can wait a bit longer for another idea from the quacks on how to fix it .
    Got terrible razor rash on my dangly bits !!
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

glad yr ok,sorry it didnt work,ty for brazillian mental pi c lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      You'll be itching like you've got crabs for weeks. Try not to scratch in public!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Try not to scratch in public!
        I always did anyway so why stop now !!

Comment

Hope they get you sorted soon Rick and at least your home for xmas and can enjoy yourself
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Well glad you are ok and that you can spend Christmas with your Family mate.

Have a good un
            Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

glad you are ok, just take your 3rd gen off roading that will sort you out.

How_do_you_get_rid_of_an_itchy _dry_rash_on_the_pubis_and_inn er_thigh_from_shaving
              Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Hope you get sorted! Why did they shave your bits?

When I had my nose broke and re-set I left the hospital with a part-shaved leg. I didn't say anything as I was too scared to, being 17 at the time.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Sorry to hear ya bin put through the pain for nowt Rick !
                  But glad ya home for the Festivities ..

There's always a Payback .. Cos ya don't know where n ya never know when !!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                    Why did they shave your bits?
                    They put the bike cable in through your crutch and push it up the artery to your heart . I was awake while they did this !! They wondered why I was going to leave a brown mess on the operating table ! Pain was not to bad , but if they had found the fault in my heart they burn it out with the wires , that DOES hurt,

Comment

Got out of hospital yesterday mid day after my minor heart op . Complete waste of time . After shaving my 'man garden' , chest and anything else they wanted to , I went in the operating theatre and had the procedure started. They stuck only wot I can describe as a outer bike cable through my groin up an artery into my heart . Then 3 electric wires were passed through the bike cable . Then they electrcuted my heart for about 10 mins to try and get the heart to beat irregular as my symtoms did. They gave up and said they could not find the problem so back to square one . Only been like it for 30 years so I suppose I can wait a bit longer for another idea from the quacks on how to fix it .
                      Glad your out for christmas, hope its a good one for you, what are the symptons of your heart probs.
                      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Rick don't scratch yourself raw ....... and i hope it does not affect your yuletide celebrations .......

Have a good time ......

Ian&Helen
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i had that done last year (cardiac catheterisation) to have some stents in after my heart attack....the catheter gave me an irregular heart beat !! not nice ..the shaving of the lady/man garden is for infection control..had a lovely black and blue bruise down my groin too..

I hope they will sort you out eventually...in the meantime, keep taking the tablets......

Comment

Ooooo youch - nice to see you back though. Fingers crossed they will find out pretty soon an fix you up.
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

It's good to hear that you are still with us Rick. Have a good Christmas mate.

BTW, I did comment on your question on that other forum. I hope I was a bit more helpful than some of the Victor Meldrews on there.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X