anyone enjoyin the snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone enjoyin the snow

been out n about today,never seen so many bad drivers,seem to forget about stopin distances,seen 4 bumps n all were due to travlin to close,so a went over to stanhope to get away from the madness,had great fun up on the moors,forgot me camera tho,anyone else out enjoyin this wonderful weather

How much have you got? enough for havoc? or enough to get snowed in?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Couple of little flurries here but not enough to settle, come on snow where are you
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        How much have you got? enough for havoc? or enough to get snowed in?
        bout 3" not much yet,enough for havoc tho,2 banks up to town both blocked peple just abanded there cars wen they got stuck makin it harder for others to get past,numpties

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
          Couple of little flurries here but not enough to settle, come on snow where are you
          its in CONSETT m8

Comment

I think they said tonight and the weekend for the south east
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

There's a front out over the north atlantic too, if this follows down then we could see a fair bit of snow over on the west side of the UK too

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking hehe

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

can't wait hope it continues tomorrow!!
                Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Gimme snow!

Comment

We're supposedly due a foot between now and xmas so I waxed and edged my snowboard last night in anticipation but i'm guessing that's not what you meant

Paul

Comment

That's enough for havoc !!

There's always a Payback ..Cos ya don't know where n ya never know when !!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
                        We're supposedly due a foot between now and xmas so I waxed and edged my snowboard last night in anticipation but i'm guessing that's not what you meant

Paul
                        not un less yur being towed by a surf on a big snow covered field,now that would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
                          not un less yur being towed by a surf on a big snow covered field,now that would be fun

Aye sounds like a great idea as long as the driver doesn't slam on the anchors, could invent a new sport though, "extreme limbo dancing". Could be a great idea for a new tv show, can't be any worse than half the guff already on the telly

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
                            Aye sounds like a great idea as long as the driver doesn't slam on the anchors, could invent a new sport though, "extreme limbo dancing". Could be a great idea for a new tv show, can't be any worse than half the guff already on the telly

Paul
                            get vidieo made it be mint,sundays top gear looks good got a 4x4 challenge,they each by a second hand 4x4 for 3500 and set off to bolivia rain forests thats one thing that be worth a watch

Comment

No snow here, 19 degrees and blue skys with the odd angry looking cloud that does'nt stop.
                              www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Working...
                              X