shiny new MOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiny new MOT

So happy today Trundled up to Mot station and recieved that lovely certificate saying its roadworthy.Just need some snow now.And i got bargain when picked up panhard rod saw some mats which are taylor made with Hilux on them couldnt resist asked how much. £15 for the panhard rod,rear passenger window switch and the mats.
    Me........... NEVER

Gratz!

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Glad you got it all soprted Tilly and now you can start to enjoy the truck a bit now
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cant wait when it snows our village shuts off only tractors and 4x4s get in and out. Got to climb hill to get out no matter which way you go.And farm tracks become openly available.Been an education buying the surf never got so personal with any of my cars always left the bulk to my husband but there is something addictive about a surf (maybe because i can get under it without needing a jack)I now know how it works have replaced or removed,cleaned and put back to much of it,any other car would have been long gone.Thankyou to everybody who has offered advice from day one hopefully will meet folks soon.
        Me........... NEVER

Comment

Originally posted by tillytops View Post
          Cant wait when it snows our village shuts off only tractors and 4x4s get in and out. Got to climb hill to get out no matter which way you go.And farm tracks become openly available.Been an education buying the surf never got so personal with any of my cars always left the bulk to my husband but there is something addictive about a surf (maybe because i can get under it without needing a jack)I now know how it works have replaced or removed,cleaned and put back to much of it,any other car would have been long gone.Thankyou to everybody who has offered advice from day one hopefully will meet folks soon.
          Good on yer girl!!
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Well done with the MOT, keep a strap in the back for when you need to rescue lesser cars from being stuck in the snow, That also gives you a warm feeling for your 4x4

Comment

was doing that last year with a subaru just the non boy racer estate one not very pretty but had 4wd and was blooming good in the snow put a few posh people up there own bottoms to shame,if passing traffic got in they couldnt get out cars abandoned everywhere.even had someone knock on door asking if we was a b+b.
              Last edited by tillytops; 15 December 2009, 23:38. Reason: bit tipsy missing words out
              Me........... NEVER

Comment

Ha... Last year i had a 2.0sport frontera, it was excellent to have a friend phone me asking can i pull his landy 90 out of a ditch, this was three days after he slagged off fronteras for being crap in mud or snow, I was going to say no but it was such a laugh, I didn't even use 4wd lol

Comment

Working...
                X