No announcement yet.

Need a favour from someone with Sky Freeview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, ta. If you are not sorted out by Januaryish I'll order 2, 1 for me 1 for you.
    When do you have Christmas in Greece?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
      OK, ta. If you are not sorted out by Januaryish I'll order 2, 1 for me 1 for you.
      When do you have Christmas in Greece?
      25th, same as everyone, the Greeks tend to celebrate more at easter, so christmass here is quiet, without queues, lovely. will let you know about the card, should anyone offer you one, make sure its a white one, not the old blue card.
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
        25th, same as everyone,
        will let you know about the card, should anyone offer you one, make sure its a white one, not the old blue card.
        Willdo, I thought because the Greeks are Orthodox they would celebrate the same as Serbia and Russia. 7th January,

Comment

Willdo, I thought because the Greeks are Orthodox they would celebrate the same as Serbia and Russia. 7th January,
          They might well do mate, they have the 25th and 26th noted as a holiday, but they also have Epiphany day on the 6th, not sure what that is.
          Is that Sky plus box any good to you, 80 giga bite hard drive, 20 quid plus the postage, can't be bothered to put it on ebay,

Comment

They might well do mate, they have the 25th and 26th noted as a holiday, but they also have Epiphany day on the 6th, not sure what that is.
            Is that Sky plus box any good to you, 80 giga bite hard drive, 20 quid plus the postage, can't be bothered to put it on ebay,
            Yes, I'll have it, Customs shouldn't mind I don't think.
            PM me your address and I'll send you the cash. (euro's)

Are you watching the Drogba and Annelka show? on now!

Comment

I have sky but if i ordered a new card would i not need it myself. how would that work??
              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I'll have it, Customs shouldn't mind I don't think.
                PM me your address and I'll send you the cash. (euro's)

Are you watching the Drogba and Annelka show? on now!
                Hi mate, do you have paypal, will send it registered as a christmass gift, will post on Monday or Tuesday. Been chopping wood, but following on Sky sports, will leave the old spare blue card in for you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  I have sky but if i ordered a new card would i not need it myself. how would that work??
                  Hi Tiger, its a watch for ever freeview card, they cost 20 quid, and would not interfere with your normal sky. They just need to be put into any sky box in the UK to be turned on, then it works anywhere you can receive the satelite.
                  If you look at Sky.com card renewal there is a section there for new freeview card.

Comment

Hi Tiger, its a watch for ever freeview card, they cost 20 quid, and would not interfere with your normal sky. They just need to be put into any sky box in the UK to be turned on, then it works anywhere you can receive the satelite.
                    If you look at Sky.com card renewal there is a section there for new freeview card.
                    I will get the missus to have a look if she can sort it out consider it done. Will let you know tonight
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                      I will get the missus to have a look if she can sort it out consider it done. Will let you know tonight
                      Hi Tiger, you are a star, thanks mate.

Comment

Yup, got paypal... I'll Pm my address, just let me know the total. thanks.

Comment

Yup, got paypal... I'll Pm my address, just let me know the total. thanks.
                          Hi John, got the address, pm sent. speak monday.

Comment

You could allways obtain a new freeview receiver to which all you do is swap the 2 boxes over and uncles your bob you have all your channels again.....And if you want to spend a little extra you can get one with a hard drive built in.......
                            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
                              You could allways obtain a new freeview receiver to which all you do is swap the 2 boxes over and uncles your bob you have all your channels again.....And if you want to spend a little extra you can get one with a hard drive built in.......
                              That would be good if i lived in the UK, unfortunatly, here in Greece, its through Sky or Sky, I have another sat system which is tuned to hotbird satelite, but again no UK channels, so its back to Sky again.

Comment

That would be good if i lived in the UK, unfortunatly, here in Greece, its through Sky or Sky, I have another sat system which is tuned to hotbird satelite, but again no UK channels, so its back to Sky again.
                                Exactly a freeview box comes from the same source you could also get HD if you have enough gain on the dish...Using a Freeesat box means no worrying about cards again...

Plus no realignment of your existing dish
                                Last edited by mark g8awo; 12 December 2009, 22:27.
                                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                                X