Glow Plugs KZN130??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow Plugs KZN130??????????

went to main dealer for glow plugs for my 3.0 L got the fright of my life expecting a bill roughly 60 quid guy behind the couter said i need more details other than your chassis number to double check the parts i should have known then to run he got back behind his counter before giving me the good news full set for your vehicle sir will be 220 pounds and 6 pence i replied i am not here to buy a land cruiser just some glow plugs even he was shocked at the price he said most cars about 40 or 50 pounds yours is a bit dearer i'm afraid needless to say i didn't buy them what a con
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Wholy pants Batman thats a silly price.

is that all 3.0Lts or have you something a little more extream than the rest of us!!
    Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

here u go
      http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/index.ph...erm=glow+plugs

Comment

He must have the Gold plated engine then!!
        Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
          went to main dealer for glow plugs for my 3.0 L got the fright of my life expecting a bill roughly 60 quid guy behind the couter said i need more details other than your chassis number to double check the parts i should have known then to run he got back behind his counter before giving me the good news full set for your vehicle sir will be 220 pounds and 6 pence i replied i am not here to buy a land cruiser just some glow plugs even he was shocked at the price he said most cars about 40 or 50 pounds yours is a bit dearer i'm afraid needless to say i didn't buy them what a con
          quote from my toyota dealer €30 each, and might get discount if my mate is working that day,

Comment

Try your local motor factors. Mine does them (admitingly for a 2.4 2nd gen) cheaper (and better quality) than the ebay suppliers (found this out after snapping one from the ebay supplier).
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Give these a try http://www.allpartsautomotive.co.uk/ n don't go (to Halfrauds) there's are supplied by Yes Allparts n double the £££££
              Good Luck
              Jess

There's always a Payback .. Cos ya don't know where n ya never know when !!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

I got my last set of ebay 2 years ago. no probs so far
                www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

have you concidered getting yours refurbished - local lucas injection centre did mine and was a whole lot less than replacement, nearly 100,000 k's later still no probs and I burn veg oil!
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                    have you concidered getting yours refurbished - local lucas injection centre did mine and was a whole lot less than replacement, nearly 100,000 k's later still no probs and I burn veg oil!
                    are you talking about injectors ??
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X