@Charvell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Charvell

Are you still doing sports physio stuff?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

I hope, i buggered up my shoulder again falling off horse. Hopefully he'll need something done on his truck soon....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      I hope, i buggered up my shoulder again falling off horse. Hopefully he'll need something done on his truck soon....

Yup, shoulder info for me as well,

Comment

i am still doing it.. so what have you done? Tony i am going to need the parking switch sorting out on the truck whats it called so i can get some info on it? might see if anyone on here has replaced it..
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
          i am still doing it.. so what have you done? Tony i am going to need the parking switch sorting out on the truck whats it called so i can get some info on it? might see if anyone on here has replaced it..
          I can't help with your truck, but, my 'frozen' shoulder is getting on my t1ts!!
          Do you know of, or can you point me in the direction of any exercises that might free it up a bit.
          If I wind a bandage around my upper arm it seems to ease the pain a bit.

Comment

1st off mate you need to rule out a nerve impingement from the first rib. It is very common to subluxate (partial dislocation) the first rib. this will give the symptoms of a frozon shoulder. A doctor will often mis diagnose this. It is very simple to fix and requires a small manipulation. Go and see an Osteopath or if all else fails a chiropractor.
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

1st off mate you need to rule out a nerve impingement from the first rib. It is very common to subluxate (partial dislocation) the first rib. this will give the symptoms of a frozon shoulder. A doctor will often mis diagnose this. It is very simple to fix and requires a small manipulation. Go and see an Osteopath or if all else fails a chiropractor.
              I do have associated chest pain, I don't want to go to an Osteopath, can I self fix?

Comment

no. It pretty hard to put them back yourself more so if they have been out for a long time. Why dont you want to go to an osteopath?
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

no. It pretty hard to put them back yourself more so if they have been out for a long time. Why dont you want to go to an osteopath?
                  I'll go, Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                  X