Swin Flu Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swin Flu Vaccine

Was givien the swine flu vaccine yesterday lunchtime and now I feel like poo Joints ache, the arm I got the injection feels like it's been punched, got a headache, feel tired and generally can't be arsed mood. On the plus side I've shown no symptoms of rooting for truffles lol
    Hold my beer and watch this

Thought they were giving it to 'at risk' groups only at the mo?

My dad had it a few weeks back and basically leaked from every orifice for several days, and needed a day in hospital. Of course, they denied it was the jab!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Mrs Chaos is in the "at risk" group as she's on medication to supress her immune system. So by default of living with her I have to have the vaccine too.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

my other half and daughter have had it,they both have asthma,we heard the horror stories but both were fine,daughter just had a temprature for a day,but my son and i havent been offered it

Comment

We both had ours a couple of weeks ago and are ok, the sore arm is a side effect i'm told, i did feel cr@p for a few days tho,
          this flue is getting close, my daughters family got it over in gosport (except my daughter) and a lad in the scout troop my other grandson belongs to got it on their weekend camp out,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I got 2 flu jabs yesterday...normal flu and swine flu.....by evening i was feeling like sh*t. Went to bed and ok this morning apart from a sore arm....

Comment

My pregnant wife was given hers a couple of weeks ago - and apart from the dead arm for a couple of days - she's been fine.
              Normally she will pick up any cold/bug going about!
              Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Working...
              X