dash warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash warning

light has come on bottom left corner on dash, as far as I can tell it is telling me to drain water system, is this correct ?

And if so why ?

I think this is the fuel filter warning light it means that you need to drain accumalated water from the trap

Comment

yep, that's it... unscrew the bottom thingy and it will drain... (easier said than done!)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Bottom thingy Wheres that then (says the man with no manual) many thanks for your help tho I was clueless

Comment

Heres the dash lights. the drain is at the bottom of the fuel filter on the RHS of your bulkhead
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by B3AVW
            Bottom thingy Wheres that then (says the man with no manual) many thanks for your help tho I was clueless
            Fuel filter, right hand side of engine bay on the bulk head. On the bottom of this is a tap, wing nut type of plastic nut. Loosen this until fluid runs out, the water should drain out then the diesel, do it up job done.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Many thanks for all your help will be on it tomorrow, cant really complain first thing that has happened in 12 months

Comment

some helpfull type posted a link to an aussie pdf of the manual recently - i downloaded it and promptly lost it! Am sure this puter hates me ..

Comment

Originally posted by MrHankey
                  some helpfull type posted a link to an aussie pdf of the manual recently - i downloaded it and promptly lost it! Am sure this puter hates me ..
                  Is this it: Page 3 General/ Handbook /Gamedawn 31st may
                  Geoff.
                  Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by B3AVW
                    Many thanks for all your help will be on it tomorrow, cant really complain first thing that has happened in 12 months
                    Don't put it off too long.Water is very bad for the injectors.That's what I have been told anyway.

Neville

Comment

Or this might help

If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Many thanks job done this morning at work

Comment

Working...
                        X