33" General Grabber AT2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33" General Grabber AT2

Hi folks, it's been a while since I last ventured onto the forum, hope you're all keeping well.

I've decided to have two sets of wheels and tyres, one set for general use and the 33" MT's I have on at the moment for off roading.

I'm looking at General Grabber AT2's 33x12.5x15 from Camskill, at £366 for 4 inc delivery they seem like a good deal, however I know from past experience that you lot always seem to find something cheaper!

So if anyone knows where they can be had cheaper than that I'd be very grateful, don't want to go to the expense of BF Goodrich, although I do appreciate that they are the dogs danglies!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Hi folks, it's been a while since I last ventured onto the forum, hope you're all keeping well.

I've decided to have two sets of wheels and tyres, one set for general use and the 33" MT's I have on at the moment for off roading.

I'm looking at General Grabber AT2's 33x12.5x15 from Camskill, at £366 for 4 inc delivery they seem like a good deal, however I know from past experience that you lot always seem to find something cheaper!

So if anyone knows where they can be had cheaper than that I'd be very grateful, don't want to go to the expense of BF Goodrich, although I do appreciate that they are the dogs danglies!
    general grabbers are dogs danglies as well fantastic tyre

Comment

Bought mine off Kerrsurf, one of the best things I ever did, deff buy more as never had any probs on road or off. Sorry I can't direct you to cheaper ones though
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

i have them on my truck, and they are the nuts. Mine were £410.00 fitted and ballanced. excellent on the road good on fuel best tyres i have had so far.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Have a look here
          http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/JCS-4x...__W0QQ_armrsZ1
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I had a look at a set of GG's today for when my BFG's wear out , which will be next year. To be honest I am not that impressed with the BFG's grip in the wet on my 3rd gen . The fitter at Central tyres was fitting a Navaro with GG's and the tread looked very similar to the BFG's . But he recommended the GG's for value for money compared to the higher price of the BFG's . When you need 5 new tyres it makes a lot of difference to the final cost.
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
              I had a look at a set of GG's today for when my BFG's wear out , which will be next year. To be honest I am not that impressed with the BFG's grip in the wet on my 3rd gen . The fitter at Central tyres was fitting a Navaro with GG's and the tread looked very similar to the BFG's . But he recommended the GG's for value for money compared to the higher price of the BFG's . When you need 5 new tyres it makes a lot of difference to the final cost.
              I know what you mean I can drift my truck nicely on wet roundabouts, wifey flips out though.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I’ve had a set of GG AT’2 on my truck for nearly 3 years. Brilliant tyre, good grip and low noise.
                Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

No probs with grip in any weather on BFGs for me.

I think front end setup is very important though. Mine was lousy grip wise until I had the geometry sorted after my lift.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bummer! Contacted Camskill today and no General Grabbers for 4 weeks! By that time VAT will have gone up again so they'll be a little dearer.
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                    X