little advice pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little advice pls

I need some advice on a new battery for the surf as my one is dying slowly!!
    I am looking for one that is best suited to the Scottish climate i.e mostly baltic and gonna get worse!!I also have a few gadgets running off it as well so need a decent make at a decent price.Thanks in advance,

Originally posted by noobysurfer View Post
    I need some advice on a new battery for the surf as my one is dying slowly!!
    I am looking for one that is best suited to the Scottish climate i.e mostly baltic and gonna get worse!!I also have a few gadgets running off it as well so need a decent make at a decent price.Thanks in advance,
    you only got the 1 battery in your surf???

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
      you only got the 1 battery in your surf???
      not all have 2,only winter pack has too,even then there are viariants,ie heated filters etc,
      as for first post if only one battery u want a good heavy duty battery,and around 775cca(cold cranking amps)

Comment

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
        not all have 2,only winter pack has too,even then there are viariants,ie heated filters etc,
        as for first post if only one battery u want a good heavy duty battery,and around 775cca(cold cranking amps)
        hence i was asking if he has only one battery!!

Comment

hence i was asking if he has only one battery!!
          oh ok boss

Comment

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165762 somthing like that is what you need, you'll get one a lot cheaper in your local motor factor but halfords is good as a reference guide..

Comment

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165762 somthing like that is what you need, you'll get one a lot cheaper in your local motor factor but halfords is good as a reference guide..
              tis very true,be sure to get termils right side and way round tho,although u can fiddle and out others on,my drivers side one is for a new shape shogun

Comment

Buy them from your Toyota dealer.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Yeah just one battery in the hairdressers gen, need the extra power for my GHD,s and travel iron! Will a battery label tell the cca capacity or is just amps?

Comment

As Andy says .....get one from your toyota dealer, they are surprisingly cheaper than almost any other supplier for the correct battery!!

alan
                    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X