Require a user manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require a user manual

I recently bought a 1999 SSR-X Surf. I now live in Jamaica having left the UK a couple of years ago. Surfs are in high demand here and hold their value very well. This model cost me the equivalent of £7k.

I need a user manual to explain what does what, servicing etc. Guessing can be costly.

Cheers guys

you should be able to get one on ebay....

Comment

I did.
      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Agree, ebays your probably your best bet, or there maybe download links on here for certain stuff
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Engine size? petrol or diesel?? four or six cylinder???

Comment

I bought one from RoughTrax. I don't know if they have 1 for your year, I have a '94. Worth a look.
            ** IOTY 2009! ** Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

As Bushwhacker said model engine size etc...
              then possible download......
              Remember arrows are silent.....................
              Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Cheers for the info

Will be checking out all source. Right, on to my beautiful beast:

1999 Black/Silver Hilux Surf SSR-X 2.7 ltr 4 cyl petrol engine. Top condition. Ideal for the Jamaican "roads". Only had it 4 weeks and still discovering it's class.

be back in touch.

Comment

BTW Welcome aboard. I love Jamaica went to Negril a couple of years ago, Fab place I would love to live there to, Black river awsome, Rum distillery I remember going there on rickity old bus and having a tour but thats about it after the free tasting love it.... I remember loads of Surfs over there some really nice high spec ones.I met an Engish guy been over there for years as he speaks Patwa he acts as body gaurd, I remember him having a Smith and Weston tucked in his shorts OMG
                  Last edited by Webbo; 9 December 2009, 06:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Loadsarum View Post
                    Will be checking out all source. Right, on to my beautiful beast:

1999 Black/Silver Hilux Surf SSR-X 2.7 ltr 4 cyl petrol engine. Top condition. Ideal for the Jamaican "roads". Only had it 4 weeks and still discovering it's class.

be back in touch.
                    Hey, I've got one of those!

I have wiring diagrams if you need them.

Comment

Have a look at rough trax 4x4, I downloaded a copy for my 91 ssr-x from there so maybe worth a look rather than shelling out for one on fleabay.

Paul

Comment

user manual

###### good idea Paul, thanks, I'm on it.

Comment

I have got a Max Ellery manual for the petrol/gasoline 1970 to 1997 if its any use to you.It is in near new condition.Roughtrax won't send anything outside the UK
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Nice Bushwacker, nice. Good photo too.

Comment

Webbo, good to know that you're acquainted with this part of the world. I in fact live about 40 minutes surf drive from Black River, St Elizabeth.

Yes , I love it here, but I'm from JA originally, back after 45 years in the UK.

You should revisit some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X