yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I start?

Leaning nonchalently against the double doors of a tube train, while chatting up an American girl, safe in the knowledge that the platform was the other side of the train, until the doors opened and sat me on my arse on the platform.

Presenting a prize to a guy with a cheery, "Well done Geordie," when I was a DJ/compere, for him to reply into the microphone, "Er, actually I'm Irish."

After a few beers, jumping onto the back step of a mates Landy and clinging on, only to find that he doesn't use his mirrors............ I still have the scars on my knees and elbows from where I skidded along the road, when I couldn't hold on any longer, losing my new watch and wrecking my new suit.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Falling asleep at the wheel of my truck coming home from my brothers bakery after working a 10 hour shift without a break at 5am in the morning. Woke up just as i was going round a corner into a house. Managed to miss the house luckly. After that had window open and music up loud.

Comment

Me and 10 others went to Spain on the motorbikes earlier this year. Bored and ####ed on the ferry, i ask the lovely girl working on reception if there were any pool or snooker tables. She then ever so politely explained, whilst rocking from side to side, back and forth, that due to the movement of the boat, it wasn't practicle to have those kinds of games on board. Feeling ever so silly and with 10 blokes behind wetting themselves laughing, i finished with the best line i could think of 'i suppose a bowling alley is out of the question too?'.

I felt so stupido.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterz4 View Post
          Me and 10 others went to Spain on the motorbikes earlier this year. Bored and ####ed on the ferry, i ask the lovely girl working on reception if there were any pool or snooker tables. She then ever so politely explained, whilst rocking from side to side, back and forth, that due to the movement of the boat, it wasn't practicle to have those kinds of games on board. Feeling ever so silly and with 10 blokes behind wetting themselves laughing, i finished with the best line i could think of 'i suppose a bowling alley is out of the question too?'.

I felt so stupido.
          Nice One I'am guessing you took the long boat to bilbao. Litewieght
          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Stupidest thing I've ever done?

I probably haven't done it yet.

That said, one week after passing my driving test I was driving my S reg 76' morris marina 1.3 (reg CTU 4S you always remember your first car) and figured if the road was a 60 then I could drive at 60 all the way down it, comming out of Dyserth village I found a bend went through 360 degrees and learnt to off-road just to get back onto the road.

I'm sure I have done dafter things but..maybe over a pint or three I'd reveal them.

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Getting up for a dump at 02:00 while on exercise in North Germany ....

The problems were:

1. I'd consumed a LITRE of brandy the previous night

2. The toilets were 200m away

3. I was only wearing my boxers

4. There was 2' of snow

5. It was -20 C !

Doubtless if I'd been sober I would have done things differently BUT I survived with no permanent damage

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

At a BBQ a few years ago, was in the garden & went to go get another beer from the fridge, hopped up out of my chair, ran & lept through the patio door, only problem was was that the door was shut. Hit it square on & slid down the glass, everyone was howling apart from me, funny now but not at the time.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

drove to Stuttgart
                  i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

having just bough my first tractor and having a total of 2 minutes driving experience in said machine i set off on a 30mile drive home, with the engine of the 37year old lump already running hot before i left.... no lights, no windscreen wiper..... it was sunny and the middle of the day when i left but cue rain, a wrong turn, getting dark early, getting completely lost and engine failure half way up a hill and things got pretty shit!!

i was so lost i had to walk 7miles in horrendious rain before i could find somewhere i could direct a rescue party to, and then i was so wet through my mobile got waterlogged and died......

fud!! its funny when i look back on it though!!

got the tractor home the next day though and now its running like a good ein!!

Comment

that explains the username
                      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

i did a lot of stupid things while growing up which i regret ever doing now.
                        I was just lucky i never got put away
                        I also wish i went to school more often and concentrated so i could get a decent job when i left
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                        X