Bone question time.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone question time.......

Might be being a muppet but here goes ........ was looking at these (only ones on ebay over here by the looks of things) http://cgi.ebay.it/Auto-Ricambi-e-Ac...item19b7fec380 Obviously not enough holes in the wheels as i have 6 holes in the alloys i have on currently but is there a spacer or something i am missing to fit these?....................
    Yours in ignorance! ...as per usual...

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

No. 5 hole wheels dont fit 6 stud hubs and trying to make them fit would be unwise, and the hole in the middle of the wheel will be a different dia. Tyres however will fit your 16 wheels, which of course you dont have. Im sure you could pick up a set of 16" Jap 6 studs somewhere.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks that clears that one up. I wasn't going to try and modify the wheels just wondered if i had overlooked something simple because i have never had anything to do with getting new tyres/wheels before, unfortunately getting cheap wheels (2nd hand) over here isn't an option unless you have a sporty car / smart car (over here 2.4 surfs are selling for anywhere between 3/4,000 to 8,000 Euro and they are pretty battered ones at that!. Tyres go for about 100 Euro's plus for bog standard road and light mud types so thought it might be an option...oh well back to looking Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
        Thanks that clears that one up. I wasn't going to try and modify the wheels just wondered if i had overlooked something simple because i have never had anything to do with getting new tyres/wheels before, unfortunately getting cheap wheels (2nd hand) over here isn't an option unless you have a sporty car / smart car (over here 2.4 surfs are selling for anywhere between 3/4,000 to 8,000 Euro and they are pretty battered ones at that!. Tyres go for about 100 Euro's plus for bog standard road and light mud types so thought it might be an option...oh well back to looking Thanks for the help
        i just got set off ebay for £68 for 4 alloy ones simerla style to them going to do them black,there is to more lots of wheels and tyres on ebay at the min,mite be what your looking for one set 33x12/50x15 not sure on the others

Comment

I can see me starting a nice wee import business from here to italy with mucho cheapo surfs!
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thanks guys starting to think i will get some off someone here or at worst ebay. Did a costing for a pallet and seems to be coming back around 247GBP inc vat (got quoted nearly 400 from one company..excluding vat!) to ship 5 wheels complete on a pallet which is still working out cheaper than three tyres! & KERRSURF might not have such a bad idea there.....

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
              When I was in Malta last year, every other car was a Hilux. I've never seen so many twin cab pickups, theyre so rare here! May be you could buy one in malta and get a paddle boat back to Italy.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Mmmm... lift, big tyres, beer and drive...........
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X