91 ssr-x spare wheel attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 ssr-x spare wheel attachment

Hi folks, I've had a wee search but have drawn a blank on this one. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the attachment for the spare wheel on a 91 ssr-x? I know it goes underneath at the rear but don't seem to have the bit that holds it on. Haven't ever actually had this bit so I don't really know what it even looks like which is making searching a bit difficult

I would be grateful for any help on this one as the spares sitting in the boot at the moment taking up space.

Paul
    Last edited by PM0077; 2 December 2009, 02:24. Reason: Manners

Hi mate, Stormforce should have one, its basically a small winch with a metal plate attached to the wire, with 2 locators on it, on the bumper at the back should be a hole, the jacking bar goes through this and alighns with the winch. Put a wanted thread in the parts wanted section, and someone will be along soon.
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
      Hi folks, I've had a wee search but have drawn a blank on this one. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the attachment for the spare wheel on a 91 ssr-x? I know it goes underneath at the rear but don't seem to have the bit that holds it on. Haven't ever actually had this bit so I don't really know what it even looks like which is making searching a bit difficult

I would be grateful for any help on this one as the spares sitting in the boot at the moment taking up space.

Paul
      Have a look Here this should show you what you are looking for

Comment

try this: http://www.milneroffroad.com/categor...p?cID=9331&p=2

Comment

Brilliant, cheers guys, much appreciated .

Paul

Comment

I got one all packaged up ready to post , but never got posted because a timewaster messed me about .
            Let me know if you are interested rickandtam@btinternet.com
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
            X