Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.4crawler.com have them.

Comment

You don't need toupgrade the woring for a HiD kit, as it runs off it's own relay using the existing wiring as a switch feed.
      However you will lose the main beam indicator light on the dash due to the negative switching on our trucks. You can get round this by putting some resitance across the terminals on the side not used by the HiD wiring (I used a small bulb).
      The main beam on mine is done via a solinoid which adjusts the bulbs position. It's not good enougth to pass the MOT, hence I know how long it takes to change bulbs.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        wasn't it Andylala or someone that was making up the upgraded looms for these kits a few years ago.
        I know if you search back through the forum about 3 years then it will show who was making them
        yep that was it, think it was something to do with the existing wiring not quite man enough to do the job 100% Its coming back to me now, Jotto where is you I seem to remember Andylala did a kit for you and hopefully you remember the reason why it was done ??????????????
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
          I seem to remember a while back u need to upgrade the wiring loom as well for an hid upgrade
          No you don't need to upgrade the wiring for the HID kit. The wiring upgrade Andylala did for me was just for the normal headlights as they suffer from voltage dropin the loom.
          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
            No you don't need to upgrade the wiring for the HID kit. The wiring upgrade Andylala did for me was just for the normal headlights as they suffer from voltage dropin the loom.
            Knew it was something along those lines just couldnt remember what.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Before someone buys themselves pink headlights, the HIGHER numbers are bluer white, lower numbers are yellower / redder

10'000K (kelvin) is approximate daylight 'blue sky' colour temp, though will look bluer, normal headlights are around 5000K.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X