No announcement yet.

Wheel question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So these would fit then?http://www.4x4tyres.com/index.php?sh...od=57&wid=1439
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Fronteras and their Isuzu equivalents have the same PCD as Surfs. Not sure about the offsets though.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Hi Si

I've looking too and saw that site. They seem a pretty good price. HAve you found out any more on the offset. BW commented on one of my threads on lifts in mods I think...
        Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Yes. As already said most japanese 6 stud wheels will fit.( pajero, trooper, landcruiser etc) ( Hub dia is 139.7mm) as well as some frontera ones. The key is in getting the right offset. Im open to correction on this but for the surf you need a negative offset to be and look good, I think standard offset is -8 and you can easily go to -25. Anything more might start to stick out beyond the arches, but Im not totally sure. It may be possible to go beyond this. I know there are members with -32 and possibly more, but dont know if they stick out or catch on arches.

Bogus
          Last edited by Bogus; 29 November 2009, 19:26. Reason: Added stuff about offset
          Сви можемо

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Off-Road-Wheel...item3357d7333f

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-ALLOY-WHEEL...item2303fc69d3

Comment

He's on a 3rd Gen mate 15's won't fit, but sure he'll be pleased you tried. Just going through the same resarch buta bit further down the line.

He you go Si, it was Stormy - he said..."you also need to look at the offset of the wheels aswell. Some on here that have the 15x10's have something like a 32offset i think it is but my 15x10s are a -52 offset inorder for them to stick out further.They do look better tho on the 10"wide rims but you do lose a bit of the lift as the tyres are pulled out rather than pushed up like on the narrower rims"

I havemore or less sacked the 10" route as it's ni on impossible to get them in alloy although possible in steel.
                Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Originally posted by Fernie View Post
                  He's on a 3rd Gen mate 15's won't fit, but sure he'll be pleased you tried. Just going through the same resarch buta bit further down the line.

He you go Si, it was Stormy - he said..."you also need to look at the offset of the wheels aswell. Some on here that have the 15x10's have something like a 32offset i think it is but my 15x10s are a -52 offset inorder for them to stick out further.They do look better tho on the 10"wide rims but you do lose a bit of the lift as the tyres are pulled out rather than pushed up like on the narrower rims"

I havemore or less sacked the 10" route as it's ni on impossible to get them in alloy although possible in steel.
                  Hi mate, not looked into offset yet but thanks for the info.
                  Won't be till after crimbo if i get a set but when i do i'll drive down huddersfield road a few dozen times so you can see me.
                  If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi mate, not looked into offset yet but thanks for the info.
                    Won't be till after crimbo if i get a set but when i do i'll drive down huddersfield road a few dozen times so you can see me.
                    Haha, top man. Keep me informed what you decide/come across and I'll do the same.
                    Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Working...
                    X