This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the..............

Just what the fcuk is going on in this forum ? I've seen more deleted threads today on this forum than on the rest of the forums I belong to put together.
    When you,ve all put your handbags away and the teddies have gone back into the prams could someone PM me untill then bye all. This was the best forum on the net it can be again.

Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

It will right itself soon enough mate.

Think its the weather or something.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

point taken
      Last edited by JUDWAK; 29 November 2009, 15:50.
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
        my threads were deleted cos in one some comments made by me and some others who posted in that thread so it was best to put it behind us
        in tow
        i asked for it deleted for the good of the forum
        i only asked for it deleted cos too many members want to chuck in the towel
        and leave
        and now you want to leave cos they were deleted ?
        there is just no winning is there?
        He hasnt said hes leaving because the threads were deleted. Simply he hasnt seen so many threads deleted before.

Hes not leaving as such, more taking a break until it blows over.

With threads like this still popping up leave them be. Keep replying to each thread that somone posts about whats going on etc etc keeps them top of the list.

Please please ingnore them and let them fade away, if somone posts up they want to leave or whats going on it matters not. Just let the post go.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

The last thing this forum needs is for newbies to be reading about members bitching at one another.

They'll just think sod this, "im not even gunna bother joining", & go elsewhere for info.

Not good.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

how about a privert bit of the forum so all this stuff keeps in that bit
            and not on here
            then if you ever think that a thread is getting out of hand move it to the privert forum
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              The last thing this forum needs is for newbies to be reading about members bitching at one another.

They'll just think sod this, "im not even gunna bother joining", & go elsewhere for info.

Not good.
              Agreed thread closed.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Working...
              X