We have Snow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have Snow....

well just up the road they do, mountains up in North Wales covered. Bet a certain someone with a wish to kill his truck has been out in it or will be soon.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it as I never saw it forecast. Not just a Lil bit either by the looks of it.

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Lucky so and so's, I want snow
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      well just up the road they do, mountains up in North Wales covered. Bet a certain someone with a wish to kill his truck has been out in it or will be soon.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it as I never saw it forecast. Not just a Lil bit either by the looks of it.

i want snow, it was real fun at the beggining of the year
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Well there looks plenty to go around - might go an check it out tomorrow afternoon.

I love the snow - snowball fights an making snowmen - really miss the snow. Used to have loads years ago but not anymore

Comment

I could see it from my house, and my surf is still stuck in a garage till monday..

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

i have no car so i want no snow
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
              I could see it from my house, and my surf is still stuck in a garage till monday..

peace
              cal
              There looks loads Cal - was in Rhyl an couldn't believe my eyes.

Comment

I was laning in N Wales last weekend. Darn, we were there a week too early. We had sideways rain, sun, showers and hill fog......... and that was before we left the Ponderosa Cafe on the Horseshoe Pass.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil View Post
                  I was laning in N Wales last weekend. Darn, we were there a week too early. We had sideways rain, sun, showers and hill fog......... and that was before we left the Ponderosa Cafe on the Horseshoe Pass.
                  Pretty bad wasn't it. Been like that most of week - the amount of times I have gotten soaked. Didn't see any pics, what lanes did you do?

Comment

Pretty bad wasn't it. Been like that most of week - the amount of times I have gotten soaked. Didn't see any pics, what lanes did you do?

Shhh, don't tell anyone but I went with a group from another forum.

I was mostly following the others but I know we did Corwen, one they called Splashy Lane and White Stones. I can't remember the name of the one that was quite overgrown and was a vee shaped gulley for most of the way.

I have just spent today vacuuming the grass out of the front of my radiator.
                    This is me going through a slightly damp bit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTGzUro7njA
                    Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 28 November 2009, 20:28.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

They had some nice snow in Pennines today - around 1" deep at Flash near Buxton,
                      http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/u...lashbarcam.jpg

Ski season started in Scotland too, up at Cairngorm near Aviemore the lifts
                      were spinning and people had first ski turns of 2009/10 season

http://www.winterhighland.info/pix/p...php?pix_id=556

not quite enough snow to tempt me up there tomorrow, and forecast to be windy and cloudy again
                      we might get snow lower down here in scotland tomorrow/monday, looking forward to trying the landcruiser out in snow
                      Landcruiser Colorado
                      Sub. Forester

Comment

We just got more rain again.........
                        Remember arrows are silent.....................
                        Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

who ME.
                          i resisted the temptation(unlike me), its high up on the hills beyond the reach of of the roads

hopefully there will be more to come soon
                          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Used this site last year for checkin out snow forecast....................Here
                            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

We've had a few snowfalls up here, nothing really big yet. Nice to see the season starting though, hopefully it'll be a good one this year!
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                              X