No announcement yet.

currys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive never got on with indian currys,i dont get on with hot curries,i do like chinese tho

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      ive never got on with indian currys,i dont get on with hot curries,i do like chinese tho
      It's not a hot curry. there isn't any curry powder, take the seeds out of the chillies and they won't be hot when they are cooked.

Indian food is not supposed to blow you through the wall, It's all about the taste of different spices and roots coming through.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        It's not a hot curry. there isn't any curry powder, take the seeds out of the chillies and they won't be hot when they are cooked.

Indian food is not supposed to blow you through the wall, It's all about the taste of different spices and roots coming through.
        maybe i should try some indian food then,just stuck in my ways with food i guess lol

Comment

worked with an indian. he was always going on about curry,s. come,s into work with a bag of curry powder his wife made up [16 ingredient,s] . like nothing you have ever tasted. apart from your mum,s sunday dinner

Comment

I've been to India a few times. Curry in the UK will never be the same !

Comment

Originally posted by White Russian View Post
              worked with an indian. he was always going on about curry,s. come,s into work with a bag of curry powder his wife made up [16 ingredient,s] . like nothing you have ever tasted. apart from your mum,s sunday dinner
              Yeah, This is the 'Garam Masala' you can make your own if you have the skill and knowledge with a pestle and mortar,
              Us lowly mortals just buy a Garam masala, but if you can make your own all the better.
              I done some work for Tesco in Bangalore, India. And ate a few ruby's there. But I really don't think you can beat Bradford. Best curry town ever.
              Last edited by slobodan; 27 November 2009, 15:53.

Comment

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
                Curry,s dont have to be hot, of course they can be, but its not necessarily so. Its all about the spices, the flavours. The red hot throat burning stuff is not really about the food, thats more about being macho.
                Try one sometime, tell the waiter , you dont like hot, they,ll fix you up. You may be surprised ( pleasantly)

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                  Curry,s dont have to be hot, of course they can be, but its not necessarily so. Its all about the spices, the flavours. The red hot throat burning stuff is not really about the food, thats more about being macho.
                  Try one sometime, tell the waiter , you dont like hot, they,ll fix you up. You may be surprised ( pleasantly)

Bogus
                  what would u suggest from a takeaway menu>?

Comment

Nothing, I would suggest you do as Bogus suggested, sit down, tell the waiter you are a virgin, and let them sort you out.

Edit: you live in Brighton, might not want to phrase it exactly like that.

Comment

Korma, Passanda, Makhani or Butter chicken.

Comment

Hi DD,

I like an Indain now and again wife hates them,
                        feathers get stuck in her teeth

Gman.
                        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

One last tip,

thoroughly wash your hands after handling the chillies and ginger.

Ouch

Comment

Working...
                          X