No announcement yet.

Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLB wasn't referring to anything you said Paul. There's nowt wrong with taking the mick out of Jeeps.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      TLB wasn't referring to anything you said Paul. There's nowt wrong with taking the mick out of Jeeps.
      OI! I like them really old Jeep things...
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        OI! I like them really old Jeep things...
        No taste.

Comment

Hello
          My other cars a QUAD
          (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
          http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Ok.............now where's all the pretzels gone.........
            Remember arrows are silent.....................
            Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
              What happened to this site?

Why are peeps getting abuse after just a couple of posts?

Why am I still here?

Good question!

Good bye.
              sigh.
              why did you bother to post that? i said i was only joking and i have also said hi and welcome to him in TWO different threads!
              this is an example of whats wrong with this site. things like this where people cant read all what has been written and people who cant let things go and have to bring things up again and again so they can have their moan and argument.
              i was fcuking joking!!!

hello Jeepster. im Jay. im a #### taking sarcastic git. please dont take offence to anything i say. i do my best to make a point that im just being silly.
              shame some people have sticks up their arses and take things to seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Or Gypsies ay Matt !!

There's always a Payback .. Ya don't know where n ya never know when tho !!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                  What happened to this site?

Why are peeps getting abuse after just a couple of posts?

Why am I still here?

Good question!

Good bye.
                  The reason andy has gone is simple. He doesn't really like to see threads with titles like " I'm going to kill you c**t" as a title either, especially where my 9 year old son can see it...and yes this is a forum with no minimum age, so some self control is required. As is posting inflammatory comments to new users.
                  The lovely boyo is a stalwart of this forum, and is highly regarded by many
                  including me.
                  His withdrawl from participation on this forum is a crying shame,,but unfortunately seems the norm whilst this actioning happens.
                  I don't subscribe to anyone having to put up with anothers action because
                  " that's how they are ". The few years I have been on here, the p1ss has been well and truly taken...out of me,as I have of others... But we know about boundaries...and when to stop
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hello, from Aberdeenshire.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Marc Bolan and T- REX, I'm sure they had a song called the Jeepster ?

Comment

Hi again, thanks all for your welcome.

Well this is certainly different from any other forum I've ever been on!

Yoshie, Central UK (Just outside Beamish).

Goodcat, I don't take offense easily, so petty comments like that don't cut it. But, looking back at your past few weeks' posts, you weren't joking, you accused me of trolling within a few hours of getting here. That's not good at all.

My username, unless it's abusive, is nothing to do with anyone bar me and the site administrators (and they passed it). I call my Jeeps, Jeep and my Surf a Surf, I don't see any issue there. SO why was it brought up?

The last point I want to make is that the (now closed) moderators thread threatening to ban folk is a bit off putting? Why would I want to pay any fees only to be banned at a later for disagreeing with someone?

It is a pity. I've gained a lot of information from here. The search function isn't that great, but a Google site search works very well (there should be one on here). I felt I'd be able to bring something to this forum. I've not got a lot of experience with Surfs, but I do have over 30 years experience in the restoration of older off road vehicles.

It's no huge loss to you all, but I don't think I'll be back. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepster View Post

Don't rush off yet, I always need help with my old jeeps.
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Only warned the guy that using jeep in his name was opening himself up for jesting and frivolity......oh well at least i saw banan man, 3 st trinians, a very cute 1930's chorus line girl and one of the thunderbirds crew on me way to work this morning........beat that......

And its time to go home now, nurse has let me have a pass for the weekend.......
                          Remember arrows are silent.....................
                          Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                            Only warned the guy that using jeep in his name was opening himself up for jesting and frivolity......oh well at least i saw banan man, 3 st trinians, a very cute 1930's chorus line girl and one of the thunderbirds crew on me way to work this morning........beat that......

And its time to go home now, nurse has let me have a pass for the weekend.......
                            Mushrooms for breakfast?
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Goodcat, I don't take offense easily, so petty comments like that don't cut it. But, looking back at your past few weeks' posts, you weren't joking, you accused me of trolling within a few hours of getting here. That's not good at all.

Good result all round then.
                              sorry you wont be back jeepster...if you can see through(and ignore) its actually quite a nice place.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I've not got a lot of experience with Surfs, but I do have over 30 years experience in the restoration of older off road vehicles.
                                Jeeps specifically, or a broader range of marques?

Any loss of technical know how and knowledge is a loss. God knows there seems to be a big enough lack of it on here as it is, these days, without losing any further possible knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X