No announcement yet.

new to 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only down side to changing will be your fuel bill!! other than that the surf will beat your MX5 in every way possible. (apart from 0-60 )

i would definately get the 3.0lt. a stronger built engine and plenty of power.
    i'll be selling one of mine in a month or so. it needs a new rear bumper and the bonnet and one arch sprayed and its good as new! very good runner indeed. very clean inside too. has a few features aswell such as suspension and body lift, turbo timer, tv and 33" BFG AT's on comit alloys!
    ive only just MOT'd and taxed her so she is good to go. £900 as it is or £1400 if i sort the bumper etc out.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
      Check the surfs for sale section there's one in doncaster for sale.
      Yes its mine
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Yes its mine
        Must be a bugger having to let it go. Wasn't that going to be your project?

Comment

Yes Matt I am truly gutted, already spent a fair bit on her but have to raise the cash to keep Dads care standards up

Comment

That's rotten luck. Hope it sells soon for you then John. At least the plus point is that your dad will benefit from it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              That's rotten luck. Hope it sells soon for you then John. At least the plus point is that your dad will benefit from it.
              Thanks Matt,
              just wish he knew what we were doing ! Alzheimers don't take prisoners !

Sorry to hijack your thread Tony !

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                only down side to changing will be your fuel bill!! other than that the surf will beat your MX5 in every way possible. (apart from 0-60 )

i'll be selling one of mine in a month or so. it needs a new rear bumper and the bonnet and one arch sprayed and its good as new! very good runner indeed. very clean inside too. has a few features aswell such as suspension and body lift, turbo timer, tv and 33" BFG AT's on comit alloys!
                ive only just MOT'd and taxed her so she is good to go. £900 as it is or £1400 if i sort the bumper etc out.
                That sounds reasonable, though don't wright off a 2.4 in good condition at the right price. Ive had three 2.4's with no problems at all and 2 still going strong, one got rolled (another story)
                www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  That sounds reasonable, though don't wright off a 2.4 in good condition at the right price. Ive had three 2.4's with no problems at all and 2 still going strong, one got rolled (another story)
                  i wont wright them off mate. thats your job by the sounds of it!?

Comment

ive only just MOT'd and taxed her so she is good to go. £900 as it is or £1400 if i sort the bumper etc out.[/QUOTE]

Goodcat i would be interested in this surf if no one else has called it
                    Last edited by jayjay86; 28 November 2009, 23:12.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay86 View Post

Goodcat i would be interested in this surf if no one else has called it [/QUOTE]

ok make. ill remember you in a month or so or once i decide whats going on with my other surf.
                      Jay.

Comment

nice one mate thank u

Comment

Working...
                        X