Technical 'Puter question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical 'Puter question?

I just set up a new base unit whiich is a P4 with XP Media centre. Now the display on my screen has shrunk icons about 5 mm square etc. The screen wallpaper etc all fits OK, just everything else seems to have shrunk, and my screen has acres of space things which used to take up the whole screen now sit in the centre with emptiness all around. HELP
    John
    http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
    I just set up a new base unit whiich is a P4 with XP Media centre. Now the display on my screen has shrunk icons about 5 mm square etc. The screen wallpaper etc all fits OK, just everything else seems to have shrunk, and my screen has acres of space things which used to take up the whole screen now sit in the centre with emptiness all around. HELP
    John
    John
    make sure your display is set to 800x600.
    maybe XP media centre requires the screen size to be 1024x768 which would make your icons look smaller.
    Last edited by RobD; 1 June 2004, 19:42.