Hilux Breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Breakers

Just for future reference, is there a list of Hilus Specific breakers available somewhere, or is it just pot luck that a member might be breaking a surf. Id be interested in a breaker near Swansea/Cardiff/Newport/ Swales just in case, you never know when one of the kids will leave the wind catch a door will hanging on to the handle.
    thanks
    nigel
    Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

stormforce on the forum is your best bet he can post most things next day!

Comment

Originally posted by nigel129 View Post
      Just for future reference, is there a list of Hilus Specific breakers available somewhere, or is it just pot luck that a member might be breaking a surf. Id be interested in a breaker near Swansea/Cardiff/Newport/ Swales just in case, you never know when one of the kids will leave the wind catch a door will hanging on to the handle.
      thanks
      nigel
      i know your from another country but come on! what the hell does that mean!?
      Vince can you translate for us mate? lol

anyway re your post, there are a couple of regualr breakers on the site. all items can be shipped anywhere you want. so if there is anything you need then just post your request in the appropriate section here on the forum. or post in a thread where someone is breaking a surf.
      there is a "parts for sale" section you know!? lol

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
        i know your from another country but come on! what the hell does that mean!?
        Vince can you translate for us mate? lol

anyway re your post, there are a couple of regualr breakers on the site. all items can be shipped anywhere you want. so if there is anything you need then just post your request in the appropriate section here on the forum. or post in a thread where someone is breaking a surf.
        there is a "parts for sale" section you know!? lol
        I was thinking more along the line of a dedicated breakers yard in or around my area, somewhere to drop into if passing, or a quick emergency call to. I also love a good rumage so digging round just looking for bits and pieces would be handy. As for my door comment, my 12yr old was holding the inside door opening lever this morning when the wind caught the door, how the hell it didnt snap beats me.
        nigel

Comment

I was thinking more along the line of a dedicated breakers yard in or around my area, somewhere to drop into if passing, or a quick emergency call to. I also love a good rumage so digging round just looking for bits and pieces would be handy. As for my door comment, my 12yr old was holding the inside door opening lever this morning when the wind caught the door, how the hell it didnt snap beats me.
          nigel
          oh i see. i doubt very much that there would be a surf only breakers yard.
          a toyota 4x4 breakers maybe but not just for the surf. the demand just isnt there for a buisness on a premisis to thrive.
          and if there was such a place then the chancesof it being down the road from you or i is just fantasy! lol
          breaking things like the surf online is the way to go these days. that way your available to the masses and everywhere.

and thankyou for the translation boyo. much appreicated.
          as Hiroler said....give Stormforce a shout. he is pretty much the forums main breaker. nice guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
            oh i see. i doubt very much that there would be a surf only breakers yard.
            a toyota 4x4 breakers maybe but not just for the surf. the demand just isnt there for a buisness on a premisis to thrive.
            and if there was such a place then the chancesof it being down the road from you or i is just fantasy! lol
            breaking things like the surf online is the way to go these days. that way your available to the masses and everywhere.

and thankyou for the translation boyo. much appreicated.
            as Hiroler said....give Stormforce a shout. he is pretty much the forums main breaker. nice guy too.
            Shame, as i said i just like to have a rummage if passing, when i need to look for something specific then the forum is the way to go. thanks for the reply.
            nigel

Comment

Shame, as i said i just like to have a rummage if passing, when i need to look for something specific then the forum is the way to go. thanks for the reply.
              nigel
              no worries mate.
              handy thing about doing it online is it saves you dismantling bits and bobs yourself and if you dont know what the bit you need is called or where its located, then people are here to tell you.
              Jay.

Comment

we have a jap 4x4 breaker here in birmingham but they are expensive and they do not let you loose in the yard i did try once but they were not best pleased when they found me!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                  we have a jap 4x4 breaker here in birmingham but they are expensive and they do not let you loose in the yard i did try once but they were not best pleased when they found me!!
                  yeah thye kinda need paying when you walk off with a bumper and a set of rims!

Comment

did you get my email?
                    nigel

Comment

what ever happened to the days when id go with my dad to a scrapy looking for cortina mk1 bits and be told "theres one over there mate, go help yourself" granted i wasnt out of shorts back then and im 47 now, but wheres the trust gone (and the oily smelly fun)
                      nigel

Comment

health and shafty!

Comment

health and shafty!
                          hmmm more mamby pamby rules....

Comment

Working...
                          X