No announcement yet.

A Furios Webbo !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thanks for asking I think I will just past the word around in the Local Friday, But Pammie seems to remember there was a funeral going on at the time so it maybe would be some Dodery old C**t not from the area.

I've sourced some decent secound hand doors from the salvage yards for £50 thats not to bad, but I can do without the expense as the Fat Man is on his way down the chimmney shortly. Thanks to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      Got home last night after 12 hour day shift to find my Wife in tears. Some complete C**T had driven into my Wifes beloved MGF and just drove off ! She had been parked for about five minutes whilst she popped into the the Post Office. The trouble was that there was a lot of school traffic around. The near side door is completly wrecked, I may be able to salvage/repair the sill and rear wing. The most annoying thing is that there was no note left, who ever it was just drove off, me I would not be able to sleep at night.
      A lot of people know me and my wife in our village and if I find out I will be paying them a visit with who knows what on my mind...Ar****es.
      oh shit was that your car!
      sorry dude my bad!

hehehehehhe sorry i couldnt help myself! i dont find it funny in the slightest. hope your wife is ok man and it doesnt cost too much to repair.

Comment

Do you know what, you lot, my cyber Mates seem more concerned about my predicement than my real.fleshy mates...

Comment

i care dude
          iam a careing type of guy
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
            i care dude
            iam a careing type of guy
            Tell that to your truck!

Comment

Hope this get sorted soon mate, you never know, you might find a lead to someone.
              Neal

Comment

Just shows what a Bl**dy good Forum this is, and a quality load of people are in it ! I get a problem getting a starter motor off my Surf I get help to do so which is great. When I show or say that I am really hacked off about something, and its not the money side of things, what a response, you all have taken the time to wish me good luck etc, priceless.

But rather than this expense, it would be better putting a couple of hundred pounds in my lovely wife Pammies Xmas card or a charity of our choice. I am sorry but some C**t knows what they have done and F**k them. Thanks to all...............

Comment

hope u get it sorted matey,i have to be honest,your more restrained than me,id be driving round looking for damaged cars,have a good look round breakers tho u may even get a door same colour

Comment

just found this,think it may help....
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MGF-DOOR-N-S-O...item3a54e16130

Comment

loads on ebay...
                      http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

Comment

Thanks Andy you are a top Man. I have seen some of those I will be trying to source a little closer on my days off, but will bear in mind. Thanks for taking the time to forward to me. As for resraint I have to use it as I have Firearms and Shotguns on my premisies. If I go and give somebody what they deserve I loose them ! Simple and Sad as that...Thanks Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                          Thanks Andy you are a top Man. I have seen some of those I will be trying to source a little closer on my days off, but will bear in mind. Thanks for taking the time to forward to me. As for resraint I have to use it as I have Firearms and Shotguns on my premisies. If I go and give somebody what they deserve I loose them ! Simple and Sad as that...Thanks Again.
                          no probs

Comment

Working...
                          X