I haven't got it yet woman!

Strewth,

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

But when I do, I will.

Calos, No pressure....

Comment

Si Tate will be a while he's probably downloading music.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Wasn't Bibs the middle (wo)man on the first PM?

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
            I haven't got it yet woman!

Strewth,

Ooops Sorry
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

What have I done?

lol

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                What have I done?

NOTHING yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  NOTHING yet!!
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post

Check your emails

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                      Anybody know of a good site other than the above for downloading free music.

Oh & one that won't frig my computer up.
                      YOUTUBE! theres a program called something like "youtube to mp3" (google search it) and you just copy and paste the URL and it will convert the youtube song into an MP3. peace of #### and only takes a few seconds per song to convert!
                      the same program can even save it into a video file so you can save youtube videos to disc and watch on your tv.
                      or try "utorrentz".com good for downloading albums but not so good for single tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                        look dont advertise this but if you visit my site MMDJ you will get an insight into the DJ world...where lots of Free stuff is available..you might have to sign up to see in depth but depends on your needs..a lot of stuff is free..if you play your cards right...read a lot of our posts and you can download all our DJ tracks for free after registering.. you just need to follow the links blah blah
                        site is www.musicmixdjs.co.uk or we have www.musicmixdjs.com

we have a trillion tracks and much more just get friendly with the members you will get all you need
                        cool any rap/r n b on there?
                        Last edited by darkdezigns; 24 November 2009, 00:21.

Comment

Re

LimeWire is the dog nuts for music.

Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

I've been using it for years with NO ill effects.

The FREE version contains adware and is a bit annoying but not dangerous.

The purchased version is 100% safe and is probably the BEST way of getting .mp3's as it has access to literally millions!

SOME of these .mp3's may contain viruses or trojans BUT the program is safe.

A good antivirus and using sensibly will protect you.

I'll point you to where to get it if you PM me!

(Cheers Thrifty!)

It's up to you, I know a "wee" bit about computers and I'll vouch for it!

Remember! The program is brilliant and the best but it is the .mp3's that may contain harmful stuff.
                          Last edited by hellmett; 24 November 2009, 01:05.

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett View Post
                            LimeWire is the dog nuts for music.

Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

I've been using it for years with NO ill effects.

actually mate its one of the most slagged off free music download sites there is! google search it and you will see forums dedicated to how it has ####ed their computeres up with virus's. including mine!
                            i too used it for years with no troubles but then low and behold it got me! i lost EVERYTHING on my computer! had to do a data recovery afterwards which only got me some of my pictures and music back. i then had to re-name everthing again so i just gave up! sod titling hundreds of tracks!
                            the reason it is bad is because its a FILE SHARING program. which means you share music files from other peoples computer! this is good because its free and the seclection you get is brilliant but its also very bad because it leaves your computer VERY open to virus's! if the computer which your sharing a music file from has a virus....then you will have that virus! and if your downloading hundreds/thousands of tracks then im sure you can do the math! its just a time bomb waiting to explode!
                            and ontop of that you get the dick heads who go out of their way to send virus's out to everyone in popular tunes.
                            i dont know anyone who will use Limewire now. personally if i were you, i'd save your music and stop using it.
                            i lost over 2000 songs along with everything else that was on my computer. and i wasnt an isolated case.
                            this is just what can/will happen when using any FILE SHARING program. regardsless of antiv-virus programs!
                            Last edited by goodcat; 24 November 2009, 10:31.

Comment

frost wire is cleaner and free from any crap
                              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

why doesnt anyone use UTorrent?

then all you do is use google to search for what you are after, or use a website like www.thepiratebay.org however google is usually better.

Lime wire, Kazaa and other filesharing applications like that are riddled with spyware. And the channels of which you gain access to other users files also opens up a wide security hole of which you will accidentally download a virus or malicious code of some sort.
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X