My poor wee fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor wee fingers

Thought ad check on ma wee Sj today, turn the engine over and let it sit for a wee while, anyway, it was quite rough so i opened the bonnet for wee look, saw a few wee sparks coming from one o the leads from the dizzy Wont be touching them again in a hurry whilst the motors running

As a man who has experianced that, I'll tell you, you won't do that again in a hurry.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Its the part when your balls go from somewhere around your ankles to the back of your neck and back again that makes my eyes water
      I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Just had to laugh at myself for doing it

Comment

You saw sparks and still touched the HT leads?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Did you do the obligatory dance shaking your hand while rubbing your head with the other (where you hit the bonnet) shouting fcuk that hurt?
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

I'm waiting for comments from the HSE police

TRev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
                I'm waiting for comments from the HSE police
                I'm waiting on comments from the fanny police!

Comment

There's no current behind an HT spark, just loads of volts, so the reaction most people get is only fright rather than proper pain. Before we had safety at work, we used to get apprentices to hold a king lead and then crank the engine.

Chris, you're still an arse for touching it when you saw sparks!

Comment

It was more a small shock and a bleeding fright i got<just saw spparks and thought o push that in more. Muppet i know but funny

Comment

Reminds me of my early TV repair days in the 80's every new trainee got the same gags played on him, "over his shoulder the head tech would say" oh yeah can you just pull off that HT lead from that tube and then I'll take you through changing the screen.

It would leave your arm slightly numb and tingling for around 10 mins after....

Low amps but it still stung like hell, if it had real ampage, then it would have a far far more serious effect....... like lightning.

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Erm ....excuse my ignorance...but exactly who are the ''fanny police'' I hope you are not referring to the ''superior species'' AKA the womenfolk!!!!

shirl

Comment

oh and meant tae add ....that'll teach you for sticking your fingers where they shouldnae be!!!!!

shirl

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                            Erm ....excuse my ignorance...but exactly who are the ''fanny police'' I hope you are not referring to the ''superior species'' AKA the womenfolk!!!!
                            He means the ones who pounce on people for acting like a complete fanny, I believe.

Comment

smart alecs would be more appropriate and less sexist!!!lol

Comment

Working...
                              X