Mobile phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phones

I've been looking through the bewildering array of phones available, my needs are simple. I want a phone to make and recieve calls on. I want Bluetooth and triband. I want it to be either slide or clamshell, as for the rest I don't give a damn. I'm using an old Samsung D900 at the moment and dont use half of its functions so I'm bl00dy certain I dont need any more.
    So if anyone knows of a decent phone that fits the bill, preferably on orange, please let me know. This old Samsung is getting ready to give up. I got it when they first came out and resurected it when I gave up with the Motorolla V8 razr piece of crap.

cheers Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

simple no frills but matches your needs

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mob...OKIA-2720/PPAY

Comment

You're a star
      cheers mate, Brummie

P.S. It needs to be simple for me to understand it
      Last edited by Brummie; 18 November 2009, 00:49.

Comment

Go to an O2, Vodafone, Orange or 3 shop, tell them exactly what you want and they'll give you exactly what you need. Unlike CFW and PFU etc., they aren't on commission, so don't need to upsell.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
          I've been looking through the bewildering array of phones available, my needs are simple. I want a phone to make and recieve calls on. I want Bluetooth and triband. I want it to be either slide or clamshell, as for the rest I don't give a damn. I'm using an old Samsung D900 at the moment and dont use half of its functions so I'm bl00dy certain I dont need any more.
          So if anyone knows of a decent phone that fits the bill, preferably on orange, please let me know. This old Samsung is getting ready to give up. I got it when they first came out and resurected it when I gave up with the Motorolla V8 razr piece of crap.

cheers Brummie
          if you visit redditch telecoms ask for paul, he,s my son he,ll sort you out
          i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
            if you visit redditch telecoms ask for paul, he,s my son he,ll sort you out
            Thats an easy name to remember, my lads called the same.

When i'm in a good mood

Thanks for that mate
            Brummie

Comment

This is the model I got for my mother

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mob...A-2760/HANDSET

If she can use it, anyone can (it also has the function of large text, I am soooooo glad she hasn't worked out how to use the internet yet)
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                Thats an easy name to remember, my lads called the same.

When i'm in a good mood

Thanks for that mate
                Brummie
                your first names not john is it.... that would be a coincidence lol
                i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

No its Ian which I think means the same as John. No doubt I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

Comment

You wont like my phone then. Its a HTC Diamond. 11mm thick, about the size of a credit card, has WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Touch screen, runs windows phone 6.5, Can be used as a wireless hotspot, 3.2Megapixel camera, and if I want it to, can run linux.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                    X