How much is my Surf worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is my Surf worth

Hate to do this but with the economic climate the way it is the unregistered imported surf of mine has to be sold

Its a 1996 ssrx 3.0 td around 60k miles on the clock never been used in the UK

Front ns chrome part of bumper has a dent in it but i was gonna buy the insert and replace this so i still can do this if you think it would help me with the price

Car is in fantastic condition inside and out and i can even include a set of goodyear snow tyres with it as they will be of no use to me

I cant believe i have to do this before i even get her on the road
    Id really like you guys to help me with the price as i just dont know anymore with the way prices have gone lately

Many thanks in advance and i really am sorry my first post has to be this one

hi and welcome and goodbye lol,as for pricing,put some pics up?really depends on condition tbh,if the mileage is as you say,really depends how quick u wanna sell,that age seem to be going for a little under 2500,but if its mint then u can get more

Comment

Any chance o some more details, i.e is it manual or auto. Contact details too as i may know someone interested. Cheers

Comment

Yeh im sorry its a kinda hello and goodbye all at the same time

The car is mint as mint can be, just that dent in the chrome part of bumper is all
        the interior is also mint
        As i said ive never even got round to using her at all so she hasnt seen any driving at all except from delivery truck to my place which is all of 30 yards
        Auttobox not manual
        Its not exactly the weather for pictures right now but its a surf and its in mint condition im sure you all know what a surf looks like hehehe
        Has some nice bull bars on front also and a skid plate underneath with no scratchign on it
        I can have it Mot'd to prove all is sound and well so that sorts the worry of any mechanical issues

As for time to sell im not worried about selling it quick tho obviously i could do with the money
        £2500 is a bit of a killer price i mean so far she cost me £4200 to have landed and all taxes paid in UK so that would be a loss of £1700 and i ahvent even drove her yet

As for posting contact details i am sure this forum is like msot others and that would be against the rules
        Im trying to get a good idea of a price and was considering using the for sale section here on the club once that had been sorted instead of using fleabay as people are jsut wanting cars for crazy cheap prices on there

Thanks for all your help thus far

Comment

You'll not se anything like £4,200 for it. You'll be very lucky to break £3k.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by mrdsuk View Post
            Yeh im sorry its a kinda hello and goodbye all at the same time

The car is mint as mint can be, just that dent in the chrome part of bumper is all
            the interior is also mint
            As i said ive never even got round to using her at all so she hasnt seen any driving at all except from delivery truck to my place which is all of 30 yards
            Auttobox not manual
            Its not exactly the weather for pictures right now but its a surf and its in mint condition im sure you all know what a surf looks like hehehe
            Has some nice bull bars on front also and a skid plate underneath with no scratchign on it
            I can have it Mot'd to prove all is sound and well so that sorts the worry of any mechanical issues

As for time to sell im not worried about selling it quick tho obviously i could do with the money
            £2500 is a bit of a killer price i mean so far she cost me £4200 to have landed and all taxes paid in UK so that would be a loss of £1700 and i ahvent even drove her yet

As for posting contact details i am sure this forum is like msot others and that would be against the rules
            Im trying to get a good idea of a price and was considering using the for sale section here on the club once that had been sorted instead of using fleabay as people are jsut wanting cars for crazy cheap prices on there

Thanks for all your help thus far
            An MOT has nothing to do with mechanical soundness. Chrome bumpers if it has a drop down tailgate it is a 2nd gen surf and worth 1500 in mint condition.

Forum rules lol first post hi my trucks for sale. Good luck
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              You'll not se anything like £4,200 for it. You'll be very lucky to break £3k.
              Agree, sorry!
              Cheers

Fernie

Comment

2 of us on here have bought 3rd gens, both as you describe in mint condition (they usually are) for under 2500, in the past month . In my case £2200 and that was with £600 worth of DVD/ LCD/ SAT NAV/ Blutooth kit fitted.
                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

THe Bulbars comment worries me slightly. Can you post a pic, or comment on Yoshie's tailgate point?
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

miricles can happen on ebay!

Comment

Enquiry wasnt for me personally it was for someone on the scottish mudclub site because he aint a member on here. 2nd Gen 2K at a push and thats if u land the right buyer, 3rd Gen 3 and a half give or take with the right buyer.

Comment

It's worth a lot less than you think....
                        But it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.......

anyway I would suggest that if you are trying to sell the truck you put it in the for sale section and pay a fee to do so.....

Anyway welcome to the forum...
                        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                          Enquiry wasnt for me personally it was for someone on the scottish mudclub site because he aint a member on here. 2nd Gen 2K at a push and thats if u land the right buyer, 3rd Gen 3 and a half give or take with the right buyer.
                          I love your prices Chris, my 3rd gen is here waiting for you to spend 3k and drive it away.

And before anyone starts that's not an add
                          Last edited by yoshie; 19 November 2009, 11:25.
                          Brian

Comment

You've had a load of useful feedback on here mate.

My advice would be that if you want to sell it fast (as you say due to climate) someone will buy it on here for the prices mentioned (if you pay your dues and put in the 'surfs for sale' section) , but if you want to try and get top money you will have to try t'autotrader. Even then, I think the fact it is unregistered may put a 'normal' buyer off.

Good luck with it.

Originally posted by mrdsuk View Post
                            Hate to do this but with the economic climate the way it is the unregistered imported surf of mine has to be sold

Its a 1996 ssrx 3.0 td around 60k miles on the clock never been used in the UK

Front ns chrome part of bumper has a dent in it but i was gonna buy the insert and replace this so i still can do this if you think it would help me with the price

Car is in fantastic condition inside and out and i can even include a set of goodyear snow tyres with it as they will be of no use to me

I cant believe i have to do this before i even get her on the road
                            Id really like you guys to help me with the price as i just dont know anymore with the way prices have gone lately

Many thanks in advance and i really am sorry my first post has to be this one
                            Last edited by Fernie; 19 November 2009, 12:11.
                            Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Brian, i also said if he gets the right buyer

Comment

Working...
                              X