No announcement yet.

Bl00dy carpark drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter if it's public property or not, it's still a criminal act. It's not a civil matter. If someone stands in your garden (private property) and throws a brick through your window, is that a civil matter or a criminal offense?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Don't supermarkets & other car parks get away with the minimal space for a car park space. If you see a blue surf covering 2 spaces.................. it belongs to me!
      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

I think the law is that if members of the public are allowed to park its classed as part of the public byway even on private land.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis View Post
          I think the law is that if members of the public are allowed to park its classed as part of the public byway even on private land.
          That's my understanding too. It's why the Road Tax Detector van can come into your works car park to see if your car's legal.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

It could have been worse Rich,

Spotted this yesterday on FF

http://www.fiatforum.com/barchetta/2...st-female.html

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I had a woman who works at the checkouts in tesco and was parked next to me reverse out and scrapped down the side of my BMW M5. I had to get out of my car to tell her to stop!! she was totally oblivious...I asked her for her details as i didnt know how much she had damaged my car as it was dark.

I informed my insurance etc....I phoned the woman and her husband answered and would not give the insurance details... Anyway my insurers dealt with it . It even got to a point where my insures said that she said i was reversing out too, so it would be 50/50 blame!!!.I told them that i would take her to court etc...so they better sort it out....It was to my satisfaction. Just because you park on private property it does not mean that you are not liable for damage .

the M5 has since been sold ....

Comment

Working...
              X