Halo u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo u

Hi guys, no been on for ages and ages and ages, so whos all still around????? Anyway, i decided to fix a couple o things today, exhaust manfold gasket, thats sorted, then decided to fix the rear window cos its brokeded. Took back panneling off, now am in the house, cant be bothered hate doing the back window, it can stay broke.

hi Chris.I'm still here whoring as usual
    Hows things up in Scottyland
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hey Richard, Aye all good mate, a need to get back on here more often and annoy you guys. How u getting on mate, any luck with your work etc???

Comment

things are really quiet on the spares side of things so i'm having to go look for another job.Still waiting for the compo claim to be settled but apart from that all's ok thands Chris

Comment

Yeh well u can keep a spare window motor and bits for me, am going back out to the garage the now to see if a can source the problem, no power getting to the motor i think, no clicks no nuffin, so gonna have a wee gander at the wires, if not am calling you

Comment

right on Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
              Yeh well u can keep a spare window motor and bits for me, am going back out to the garage the now to see if a can source the problem, no power getting to the motor i think, no clicks no nuffin, so gonna have a wee gander at the wires, if not am calling you
              hello mate have a look behind the plastic trim in the front passesnger footwell, there are multi plugs there that feed the rear window. i had no power to mine and found one of the plugs loose.
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Hmm, yeh well think i found my problem, loadsa wires, all bare nowere to go, ford big fuses or whatever you wanna call em, think there fuses. gonna start a new thread and show all

Comment

Good luck with the " windae" Chris. I see that you are now living in Turnent. Is it any better than Tranent ?

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Its just up the top end o Tranent, Turnent's much better
                    Couldnt get your lawnmower when a went on holiday cos it was a different way to what i was going, Me stoopid

Comment

Hey stranger - how are you?
                      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Welcome back Chris! I'm still here (most of the time, just not for the past couple of weeks )

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                          Hey stranger - how are you?
                          Am good, been living a wee bit quietly lately, you still a shweet lookin hunny bunny LOL All good wi you Aye???

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                            Welcome back Chris! I'm still here (most of the time, just not for the past couple of weeks )
                            Have you ever really been here Whats been up the last couple o weeks, something ive missed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                              Am good, been living a wee bit quietly lately, you still a shweet lookin hunny bunny LOL All good wi you Aye???
                              Ha ha ha naaa not since I was 3 Doin' fine though....just. Nice to see you back.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X