Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Hi an welcome

You aint one of the 2 I seem to pass most days but never wave are you????

Drive through there eveyday.

Think there may be something around the 20th this month.
    No sorry mate, I have only had my truck a week. but if i do see you be sure that i will wave back, now that i know that some ramdom guy aint going to be waving at me by mistake.. Where about on the 20th if it is in the pipeline? cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannysurfer View Post
      No sorry mate, I have only had my truck a week. but if i do see you be sure that i will wave back, now that i know that some ramdom guy aint going to be waving at me by mistake.. Where about on the 20th if it is in the pipeline? cheers.

Lol - will look out for you then. Be somewhere round Llangollen or there abouts no doubt.

I keep missing Ceiriog runs so would love to do those - only just outside Chirk so not far.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Hello
        Come Hell or High Water the Surf will get through

Comment

Hi there! hopefully i'll make it out on the next one if i can get my truck running by then. see you around

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Lol - will look out for you then. Be somewhere round Llangollen or there abouts no doubt.

I keep missing Ceiriog runs so would love to do those - only just outside Chirk so not far.
            Ok cheers.

Im a off-road virgin so who ever i tag along with BE GENTLE, or anwser to the mrs.lol.

Comment

Hello...looking forward to getting down and dirty myself soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dannysurfer View Post
                Ok cheers.

Im a off-road virgin so who ever i tag along with BE GENTLE, or anwser to the mrs.lol.
                Always am mate - think it's only me the rocks have it in for so you will be fine.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                X