Hiya newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya newbie here.

Hi guys 'n' gals, I have recently aquired a 93 ssr-x 2.4 and thought I would say hello to everyone and find out what all the fuss is about with offroading.
    I did have a mk3 pickup lst year but that was just for work, I want to play with my surf and have a laugh in it. So am I in the right place for some help, advice and giggles??. Oh and great site, I have already cured a few probs with my truck without even asking (great info) thanks.

Hello
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse ......Beware the squirrel
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Hello hello hello hello
        and hello as well
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannysurfer View Post
          Hi guys 'n' gals, I have recently aquired a 93 ssr-x 2.4 and thought I would say hello to everyone and find out what all the fuss is about with offroading.
          I did have a mk3 pickup lst year but that was just for work, I want to play with my surf and have a laugh in it. So am I in the right place for some help, advice and giggles??. Oh and great site, I have already cured a few probs with my truck without even asking (great info) thanks.
          Hello.
          That will be £15.00 please.

Address - N White, PO Box 278 Stevenage, Herts, SG1 1ZU, UK

Comment

Hello
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi
              I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Hello Welcome and Good Morning.

Comment

Hello and welcome
                  Neal

Comment

Hi Danny. A few of us went out playing in North Wales yesterday and had a top day out. Keep your eye's open for the next dates, i for one will be doing it again.

Just been warned, it will make you want to buy lots more stuff for your truck!

Mark

Comment

Hello and welcome, where in NWales are you?

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by monsterz4 View Post
                        Hi Danny. A few of us went out playing in North Wales yesterday and had a top day out. Keep your eye's open for the next dates, i for one will be doing it again.

Just been warned, it will make you want to buy lots more stuff for your truck!

Mark
                        Yeah I did read about it, and was wishing I had my truck on the road earlier to tag along, only had it a week. Will keep my eyes peeled for next day out.
                        cheers.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I look forward to meeting afew off you.

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                            Hello and welcome, where in NWales are you?

peace
                            cal
                            I am in sandycroft by Queensferry.

Comment

I am in sandycroft by Queensferry.
                              Hi an welcome

You aint one of the 2 I seem to pass most days but never wave are you????

Drive through there eveyday.

Think there may be something around the 20th this month.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X