Multiple Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Insurance

Usually, I just insure me surf, year on year just trying to get the best deal. An opportunity has come up where I might need more cover for more than one car at a time & at any given time where me or any one I may authorise to drive 2nd or 3rd vehicle. I guess what I'm looking at is some sort of garage/fleet insurance. Was wondering what were any members experience was of this sort of situation? Suppose first call tomorrow will be A.Flux.
    www.grovegarage.co.uk

Originally posted by murph View Post
    Usually, I just insure me surf, year on year just trying to get the best deal. An opportunity has come up where I might need more cover for more than one car at a time & at any given time where me or any one I may authorise to drive 2nd or 3rd vehicle. I guess what I'm looking at is some sort of garage/fleet insurance. Was wondering what were any members experience was of this sort of situation? Suppose first call tomorrow will be A.Flux.
    I don't know if they cover grey imports but Admiral do a multicar policy - http://www.admiral.com/

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
      I don't know if they cover grey imports but Admiral do a multicar policy - http://www.admiral.com/

Trev
      Cheers Trev, will look into that. Think tho, better off to talk to them instead of online. Every time you look for a new policy now, they want every car you have, house renewal, buildings contents, etc, etc, etc., But still, if you get there in the end.......
      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by murph View Post
        Cheers Trev, will look into that. Think tho, better off to talk to them instead of online. Every time you look for a new policy now, they want every car you have, house renewal, buildings contents, etc, etc, etc., But still, if you get there in the end.......
        They would hate me then

I rent, so no need for buildings cover, my contents was a great £72, but then I got a big fat £50 back through a cashback site

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
          They would hate me then

I rent, so no need for buildings cover, my contents was a great £72, but then I got a big fat £50 back through a cashback site

Trev
          Thats the way to do it. Read somewhere on Martin Lewis website, some bloke got his annual insurance for £26 using cashback sites. You got to screw down the costs, especially these times.
          www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X