Cheap 3rd gen lift kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fernie69 View Post
    So, if we did the suspension and spacers we would get the same lift as the 2 +2 but without the need for the body lift? Mmmm - will ask around. I suppose one of the downsides would be the towball being higher for towing but I could always fit a drop plate.

I won't be putting the 35's on whatever I decide after what you have advised (and some others) especially as I will be towing. I am listening!!

Will be in touch...
    Then dont lift more than 4" it wont look as you want it to with 6" lift on 33s
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Then dont lift more than 4" it wont look as you want it to with 6" lift on 33s
      Thanks mate,

As I originally said, I would love the 35's but not prepared to take the massive downside of the gearing problems or the £500 to put it right.

So, 4" lift it is. Just need to decide what combination.

Do you want to give me a brief rundown of what you see as the pros and cons of Roughtrax sus kit AND Daystar Spacers OR Roughtrax AND 4Crawler body lift OR Spacers and body.

I'll ask a question on here too...

(Can you check email when you have a mo pls?)
      Cheers

Fernie

Comment

[QUOTE=fonecrusher1;596076]Thats not for a 3rd gen.
        You want these; http://www.daystarweb.com/productdet...?productID=537

2.5 inch lift front & back. I have them on my surf.[/

I want to lift my 3rd gen cheaply for offroading, I plan to fit 1.5" to 2" body lift along with a daystar coil spacer kit.
        Basically I will be using standard shocks and springs, will the shocks be long enough.
        If not will a 1.5 daystar kit be ok with standard shocks?
        I'm open to opinions and suggestions as to what will work best.
        Thanks
        Anto

Comment

Working...
        X