For those driving across Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those driving across Europe.

Just a heads up. I have had problems before when driving through Hungary, (robbed at gunpoint etc) I do drive defensively there now. I haven't had a problem since Hungary has been in the EU. Until yesterday.
    The normal trick is for a car to flash you, then pull alongside, point to your wheel, then carry on going.
    This gets you thinking.
    Then their pals pull up alongside, point to your wheel again, you think there is something wrong, pull over, and the've got you.
    Anyway, yesterday I was driving at the speed limit, just over the border from Austria, when a silver Mercedes loomed up in my mirrors, the headlights were flashing alternatley, (like a police car) and he was indicating for me to pull over.
    I ignored him for what seemed like ages, and he turned off at the next slip road.
    So, if you do plan a trip through Eastern Europe, Don't stop for anyone!
    Wait until you can pull into a service station. I don't think I would stop on the road now even if it was the real police.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

What a World we live in....Legalise personal Firearms I say, Shoot the Tw*ts they will not be doing that again !

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      What a World we live in....Legalise personal Firearms I say, Shoot the Tw*ts they will not be doing that again !
      That's the problem, I was on English plates, the car was packed up, they knew I had driven from England, therefore not carrying a weapon.

BTW Webbo, AC/DC done a gig in Belgrade this year, I've seen some good bands, but that concert was up there with the best.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        That's the problem, I was on English plates, the car was packed up, they knew I had driven from England, therefore not carrying a weapon.

BTW Webbo, AC/DC done a gig in Belgrade this year, I've seen some good bands, but that concert was up there with the best.
        Tell me about it ! I went to Wembley to see them..What a band..

Comment

Working...
        X