Starting to get a bit fed up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to get a bit fed up now

As some may know I came off a motorbike on the 20 September and badly broke my right collar bone and cracked a rib or two. 7 weeks on and I’m still in a fair bit of pain.

Went to the fracture clinic yesterday and had another X-ray which showed the bone is starting to heal but the doctors reckon it will be another 4-6 weeks before I can drive again can’t ride any of my bikes or use any of my rifles & shotguns or do anything that risks damaging my shoulder

Surf hasn’t moved a wheel in nearly 7 weeks. Going to fit the trickle charger tomorrow. MOT ran out on the 24 October and it is going to be December before I’m fit enough to take it for a test. At least it is parked in the driveway so there is no risk of getting in trouble for an expired MOT
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Shame you were not a bit closer Paul, I could pick you up and take you out Lamping with me. As you said some of the bigger rifles .243 .308/.762 give quite a nasty kick. I know this does'nt help matters but chin up matey.

Comment

That sucks :-(

Better to let everything heal properly though instead of risking further damage.

Whereabouts in Cheshire are you? I'm right in the South of the county near J16 M6. Where do you go shooting? I used to do a bit in my uni days and keep meaning to pick it up again.
      https://galooph.com

Comment

take up a new hobby,airbrushing is good

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
          As some may know I came off a motorbike on the 20 September and badly broke my right collar bone and cracked a rib or two. 7 weeks on and I’m still in a fair bit of pain.

Went to the fracture clinic yesterday and had another X-ray which showed the bone is starting to heal but the doctors reckon it will be another 4-6 weeks before I can drive again can’t ride any of my bikes or use any of my rifles & shotguns or do anything that risks damaging my shoulder

Surf hasn’t moved a wheel in nearly 7 weeks. Going to fit the trickle charger tomorrow. MOT ran out on the 24 October and it is going to be December before I’m fit enough to take it for a test. At least it is parked in the driveway so there is no risk of getting in trouble for an expired MOT
          Doesn't your V6, 3.0L, really fast, petrol fuelled, Super Surf not drive it's self?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
          X