Towshure Tow Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towshure Tow Bar

Back late last night from work and knowing that I had to be out straight after dropping kids at school, and needing the trailer. So was left with the only option of fitting the newly arrived tow bar, on the drive starting at 9:45 last night, amazed as I was done by 10:30, tools away, lights off and washing hands, though in all honesty I only fitted the bar and not the leccy bits as the trailer does not have a light board.
    Cant sing the praise of the towshure peebs enough, ordered wednesday lunch, delivered thursday morn and easy fit thursday night and only £100 all in inc delivery, stainless bumper protector, tow ball, single leccy kit and full instructions.

And it looks damn good too.

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

towsure towbar

Hi, me too, a piece of ???? to fit even for a novice. All the bolt holes lined up spot on , no drilling at all. Electrics took about 15 min. Lookes the buisness too!!

Comment

What model? Toyota Landcruiser Collarado?

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
        What model? Toyota Landcruiser Collarado?
        From their catalogue....
        TY 468e Landcruiser Colorado (LWB) 1997- (Surf 1996-)

I also fitted one of theirs a few months back, like Fish said, a doddle. Don't think their site actually lists the 96 on Surf but as you can see the catalogue does. Fits great, looks great, pity it took them over 3 months to ship to Ireland! I'll assume it was a temporary glitch as their delivery within UK certainly seems good.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

i've just ordered the towequipe one off ebay, is it any good?
          [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

can someone give dabigman a shove in the right direction to getting one .

he can tow my zooks then

Comment

Originally posted by stara
              Yes, is the simple answer.

You wont be disapointed.

Fish
              Last edited by Fish; 31 May 2004, 21:04.
              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by stara
                just fitted one my self very good easy to follow instructions wont take long,saying that it took me a few days to sort it out cause i sprayed over the aready primed towbar with 4 coats of hammeright and then let dry before fitting i did this cause i will be lowering the jetski into water also made sure there was a nice coat of waxoyl under where the towbar will be fitted messy job but best doing it right first time (cause i dont usually). finish product doesnt look to bad either
                Attached Files
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

cheers guys, i think it's gonna be £92 well spent.
                  [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Fitted a towsure bar to mine last night, really impressed, everything fitted on perfectly and looks very solid, well worth the money and easy to fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X