Outrageous Offroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous Offroad

I just wanted to say a Big thanks to these guys and I would definately recormend them.

I did not have much to do with Mark (surfenstien creator) as he seemed to be either moving or on hoiday!!! But Neil is a great guy and I am very impressed with the quality of work.

I blew the head gaskets (yes plural its my V6) and so needed a fair bit of work doing. As the truck is UK spec and has done nearly 130000miles I got just about everything that could have been the problem changed as well as some extras (extra temp gauge, searious bash plate to hide the 6" lift) and I picked the car up last night and drove it home without any problems.

Neil is a great guy to deal with and the level of service was perfect, I would definately recormend them.

Thanks guys its back to happy surfing for me!!!

well done,glad u got it fixed,im guessing u had to go thru do i fix it or dont i,dilema,and u had same answer as me at the end of it

Comment

yes the do i fix it or bin it was hard.

In the end it came down to take the car apart check out everything and Neil said he was amazed at how clean and new it all looked, there was little to no wear on anything so in the end it was better the devil I know and so yes got it fixed.

Taking everything off mine (suspension lift, lpg and tyres) then buying another truck and re-installing all that would have cost even more money and then who is to say it would not all go wrong on the new truck!!!

Now I just need to get on with finishing mine!!! i.e. roof rails (been in the garage for a year!! having a baby stopped me installing them) putting the bull bar back on (TonyN's fault!! and I am lazy and impatient!) Finish installing the extra battery and power etc!!!!

Fully removing the EGR.

Oh the list goes on and on!!!

Comment

snap,i nearlt bought a double cab,but to get similar miles to mine is a fortune,mine has just turned 118k now,glad i fixed it too,just never spent 1200 on fixing a car before

Comment

thanks chris.its always good to get some posotive feedback,glad your happy with the workmanship.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
          X