wisdom teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisdom teeth

i had an operation today,had 4 wisdom teeth out,not feeling nice now(no not looking for sympathy etc etc etc to all the kids here),my question is,i just noticed on one i had out on top row,the hole actually goes through to my sinus,ie i can shut my mouth and blow air into my nose,should i be worried?will it heal?plz no more argumentative replies,just a question

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    i had an operation today,had 4 wisdom teeth out,not feeling nice now(no not looking for sympathy etc etc etc to all the kids here),my question is,i just noticed on one i had out on top row,the hole actually goes through to my sinus,ie i can shut my mouth and blow air into my nose,should i be worried?will it heal?plz no more argumentative replies,just a question
    If you have a hole from your mouth into your sinuses, yes, worry, worry a lot.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

If you're worried you should really have posted in 'Health and Medical Procedures' - after all in your heart you know the sort of responses you'll get by posting in 'General' !

Personally I reckon it'll heal but common sense says you should ask a dentist/doctor

PS
      I know how stupid I became when they just took one out but if they've extracted all your wisdom you're pretty much fcuked ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

YES... get in touch with dentist.
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

(no not looking for sympathy etc etc etc to all the kids here)

Good cos you ain't going to get any ...........................
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
            Good cos you ain't going to get any ...........................
            wouldnt expect any after your post yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              If you have a hole from your mouth into your sinuses, yes, worry, worry a lot.
              Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

If you're worried you should really have posted in 'Health and Medical Procedures' - after all in your heart you know the sort of responses you'll get by posting in 'General' !

Personally I reckon it'll heal but common sense says you should ask a dentist/doctor

PS
              I know how stupid I became when they just took one out but if they've extracted all your wisdom you're pretty much fcuked ...

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
              YES... get in touch with dentist.
              cheers guys i will ring them at 9,on a side note,they gave me anti inflamatories so no swelling,which im really suprised about,they said i may have numb patches on my tounge and lip,but they are all fine too,so im very happy,sore,but happy

Comment

Sounds nasty mate, definately a job for the dentist.

That said though, you could always join the circus and be one of the side shows pumping various coloured liquids in through your mouth and out your nose.

Hope I don't break down any time soon.:rotfl:
                Neal

Comment

Mine did that and healed up alright just got loads of blood bogies for a week.....still got a small indent where it was and have the odd after diner munch lodged in there.....
                  Remember arrows are silent.....................
                  Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

your a circus freak
                    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                      Mine did that and healed up alright just got loads of blood bogies for a week.....still got a small indent where it was and have the odd after diner munch lodged in there.....
                      cheers mate,i just checked with hospital too same exactly the same,well they didnt mention bogeys,maybe i shud ring back lol

Comment

Its real wierd being able to shut your mouth and blow out your nose like that specially when you feel the vibes up the side of your face.......
                        Hope the drugs don't wear off to quick cus the bruising from the pulling the buggers out is the killer......
                        I had the nurse holding me head down to the head rest and the dentist had his knee up on the arm of the chair and across me chest pulling like chuff.
                        He gave up and quartered the tooth and pulled it out piece by piece.....

Comment

Its real wierd being able to shut your mouth and blow out your nose like that specially when you feel the vibes up the side of your face.......
                          Hope the drugs don't wear off to quick cus the bruising from the pulling the buggers out is the killer......
                          I had the nurse holding me head down to the head rest and the dentist had his knee up on the arm of the chair and across me chest pulling like chuff.
                          i was well and truely asleep thank god,bruising not to bad at mo,no stitches,mid u im on 5oomg codine,and anti inflamatory

Comment

I had one like that...

The pain when the anaesthetic wore off was absolutely unreal!!!
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Best bit was 2 days off watching black and white movies in the afternoon..
                              Can't beat a bit of pacific warfare or good old pip and magwich to sooth the pain....ha ha
                              Oh and whiskey that does the job but you have to keep the quantities small and endless.....
                              Two weeks from now and you won't remember you had it done.

Take care and lay off the solids till its healed, don't want dentist digging cocopops out your sinusis.....

Comment

Working...
                              X